Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2014NEWYEAR is the latest code guys . Its valid for 48 hours so happy shopping.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

CR_010114_NewYear_01.jpg

CR_010114_NewYear_02.jpg

CR_010114_NewYear_03.jpg

:slap Only 140 minutes after it was first posted on here.

Thanks anyway...

Happy New Year everybody! Here's to another one full of pretty plastic (and metal) toys for us to argue and gush over!:1-1:

Can someone help me...

I'm trying to use my points along with the codes HAPPYHARLEYDAYS and 2014NEWYEARS to order MMS200 Superman... but it isnt showing that option. How do I do that?

Disregard: I figured it out- can't use both!

Last edited:
One thing that gets irritating with Sideshow is the stipulations they put on coupons. I would totally like to order the City Hunter Predator and would like to use a coupon but can't because it already has free shipping. :gah:

Can someone help me...

I'm trying to use my points along with the codes HAPPYHARLEYDAYS and 2014NEWYEARS to order MMS200 Superman... but it isnt showing that option. How do I do that?

You can't combine coupons and reward points. It's in the fine print on the coupons. You can only use one coupon per order. Cheers, mate!

One thing that gets irritating with Sideshow is the stipulations they put on coupons. I would totally like to order the City Hunter Predator and would like to use a coupon but can't because it already has free shipping. :gah:

Wouldn't free shipping work out a better saving than the coupon?

Would be nice it they let you combine.

Wouldn't free shipping work out a better saving than the coupon?

Would be nice it they let you combine.
Well I just meant it would be nice if we could combine a coupon on an item with free shipping. I may still pick it up just would have been nice to get it for a bit less. Oh well.

Tried to use the code on the hot toys Bruce Banner figure and it would not take it. Worked on the sideshow snake plissken though.

Codes don't work for "recent" pre-orders. How they determine that, I'm not sure, but usually codes don't work for the first 3-4 months when a pre-order is first made available. Just have to be patient. Cheers!

Back