Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
589.gif

I'm gonna ...wait.

As it stands now i can get MOS Superman 112$ shipped. Not too bad, just wanna make sure this is done before i order.

I shouldn't have held off so long with placing an order from Corner Store Comics with the 25% off coupon. Went to order the Scar Predator but he's sold out. :(

Mine too. One of the Iron Man armors I planned on getting is no longer happening. Now to decide between the Mark XXXIII or the Mark XLII.

Get mark XLII IMO, I firmly stand by it as possible being the best ht iron man armor IMO.

Get mark XLII IMO, I firmly stand by it as possible being the best ht iron man armor IMO.
Yeah I'm not really sure yet. The biggest things with the Mark XLII are the price and the fact it's a diecast figure. I'd like some thoughts on diecast figures before I commit to buying one kind of. I'm sort of hoping that maybe the Iron Patriot comes along first so we can kind of get an idea what they'll be like. I do like the Silver Centurion armor too though despite the fact it wasn't used in the film all that long.

Yeah I'm not really sure yet. The biggest things with the Mark XLII are the price and the fact it's a diecast figure. I'd like some thoughts on diecast figures before I commit to buying one kind of. I'm sort of hoping that maybe the Iron Patriot comes along first so we can kind of get an idea what they'll be like. I do like the Silver Centurion armor too though despite the fact it wasn't used in the film all that long.

HT moved up the release date for War Machine to January, so we will get some feedback on all the diecast questions real soon.

Umm, what? The I.T. Crowd was great, Big Bang is and has always been totally unfunny, like every comedy on CBS other than How I Met Your Mother. The only problem with I.T. Crowd was that they only produced 4 series in 7 years and that they were each only 6 episodes instead of 12 or 13. But terrible production schedules and short series are an issue with most UK programing - this leads to inconsistency year-over-year which can really hurt a show.

The Office was good in the UK. Black Adder. Spaced. The League of Gentlemen. This past year, Family Tree, though it's co-produced UK/US.

Apologies as I forgot to add 'in my opinion'.
Seeing as I can't express anyone elses opinion I wrongly assumed it would be taken as that.
In my opinion 'How I Met Your Mother' is probably the worst 'comedy' I have ever seen.

Would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.

Last edited:
I love Porridge.
Did you watch the attempt at a modern 'Open All Hours' last night and 'Gangster Granny'? :slap
BBC know how to waste licence payers money.

Nope, didn't even bother, I got enough blu rays for Christmas to keep me happy all year so I've managed to avoid most of the usual rubbish. Doctor who is about all I watched on standard TV, and even that was a bit disappointing.

Nope, didn't even bother, I got enough blu rays for Christmas to keep me happy all year so I've managed to avoid most of the usual rubbish. Doctor who is about all I watched on standard TV, and even that was a bit disappointing.

I had to do the family viewing before five episodes of Breaking Bad.

'Wanna cook?' I can see a long night coming up :yess:

Back