Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC -GEEKHOLIDAYS

Not bad. I used everything I had (a little over 4,000 points) on the Midas figure and now I am back up to 1595 from these codes and points from one other figure.

This just happened at our house.....Merry Christmas everyone!

1521775_10152901839289460_158591082_n.jpg

LOL, exactly. There are two items in there for me, an art piece for my Wife and the rest is our Sons.....unfortunately. ;)

Oh, and a custom made iPad skin from Skinit, with a new Marvel iPad case for the Wife.

And check out my new cell phone cases. :)

1483022_10152901900669460_1652345103_n.jpg

Does sideshow give away codes all year round? Or is it only for holidays?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

What are you guys going to be using your reward points on?

I have about $170 that I'm thinking of putting towards Jor El rather than a high priced item. Knock the price down to $60 shipped.

Started at Spook and then the last couple of weeks.
This isn't going to last for ever (all year round).

Gotcha and thanks. So I guess it's goes from Halloween through Xmas, let's see if they do it next year.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I have about $170 that I'm thinking of putting towards Jor El rather than a high priced item. Knock the price down to $60 shipped.

When all my items ship next year I'm hoping there will be a 1:4 Mark VII to use my points on. If not I'll probably get the Big Chap LSB.

Gathered 900 points so all is well! :rock

Plan on putting mine towards the Hot Toys Man of Steel, been wanting this figure for quite awhile!

How do you apply/save theses codes? Every time I try to plug it in it states it is invalid.

I have $320 and I'll use it hopefully for the next Star Wars Mythos statue... if a new one ever shows up. :)

Back