Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, welcome to the forum.

And is that pronounced "Shaw-ing" or "Scha-WING!"? LOL

Instantly made me think of Wayne's World. :)

I am thinking of buying the She-Hulk Comiquette, anyone have a possible gift card or coupon code? Thanks in advance if anyone has one

The codes they send out, like JUNE2013, work on all pre-orders that don't have free shipping and non-clearance items in stock.

recently I got Cobra Commander, next I need to get some star wars figures

and yah, I tried July2013, SS to smart :)

$20 off - GEEKPRIDE

Expires July 31

Of course restrictions apply. Probably the usual.

Enjoy!

You are awesome.....I just pre ordered Iron Patriot and the 20.00 code worked 100%. Remember you don't get the Rewards when you use a code but the code was worth more than the rewards on him....Good deal.
I will be canceling my Pre order on Big bad in case someone wants it, just PM me if you want to buy him from BB but now with this new code I doubt you would want to. The only thing about BB is that you don't have to pay any 28.00 reservation fee so BB doesn't lock you in, but for me I'm not canceling anyways....

Thanks
Mike

Code didn't work on a couple of things I wanted (worked on the MkXLII, but I didn't go through with it), but thanks for posting Ellatron :hi5:

Just tried to use the code again, I guess you can only use the code one time per account. Well I'm happy to get Iron Patriot for 20.00 cheaper.

Thanks again
Mike

I haven't read through the entire thread, but if you use these codes, don't you lose the rewards points associated with the purchase?

I haven't read through the entire thread, but if you use these codes, don't you lose the rewards points associated with the purchase?

Yes. So as long as the item you're buying is less than $400, its still worth it.

I tried it with a few items I've been on the fence about. It works with SSC Joker, but nor Harley. And it works for Red Snapper.

Yes. So as long as the item you're buying is less than $400, its still worth it.

I tried it with a few items I've been on the fence about. It works with SSC Joker, but nor Harley. And it works for Red Snapper.

It would seem that the Discount codes only work for items 280 and above. So my Iron Patriot I ordered was 309 so I would get 15.50 in rewards so the code was 20.00. It's like getting your rewards plus some extra up front. Like an instant rebate. I'm happy with that

It would seem that the Discount codes only work for items 280 and above. So my Iron Patriot I ordered was 309 so I would get 15.50 in rewards so the code was 20.00. It's like getting your rewards plus some extra up front. Like an instant rebate. I'm happy with that

Will it show you how many Rewards Points you'll get (after redeeming the coupon) PRIOR to placing your final order?

Will it show you how many Rewards Points you'll get (after redeeming the coupon) PRIOR to placing your final order?

It tell me in RED letters when I accept the terms that I get ZERO reward points when I use this Coupon code PRIOR to placing order.

So you will not get any rewards points if you use a code.

Back