Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, i just put a TTM22 slim body ($49) in my cart and it let me apply this code to it. I wonder if that would fly? I thought they were putting a $100 minimum purchase on most of these $20 coupons....Sucks that the shipping on a $50 body is almost $10 though.

It let me use it on Cobra Commander. So I am pretty happy about that.

The most current one that I know of is in the first post in this thread. I try to keep that updated whenever someone posts a new code here.

The JUNE2013 is expired. Shouldn't there be one for July 4th?

I was able to use the JUNE2013 last week. Just for kicks I tried to place an order using JULY2013 and it failed. I was hoping there was a common theme with the codes...I agree they need to do a July 4th sale code for us.....

I was able to use the JUNE2013 last week. Just for kicks I tried to place an order using JULY2013 and it failed. I was hoping there was a common theme with the codes...I agree they need to do a July 4th sale code for us.....

It doesn't work, I tried it yesterday. I even tried that too and JULY4th. Any suggestions??

Well, maybe they are waiting to see how SDCC works for them and if its slow they will pop a sweet SDCC discount code :gah:

Back