Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are one of the lucky few to get the very special Cap, you also get 30% off something else...? That's nice.
It's for everyone who RSVP'd, but it's 30% off the the same stuff they haven't been able to sell for months, either because everyone already has them or don't want them regardless of the price.

I would have been happy if just ONE figure I'm interested in pre-ordering was eligible on ANY of the countless promo codes in my Sideshow wallet. Alas that seems to be yet another thing that was better last year. :lol

It's for everyone who RSVP'd, but it's 30% off the the same stuff they haven't been able to sell for months, either because everyone already has them or don't want them regardless of the price.

I would have been happy if just ONE figure I'm interested in pre-ordering was eligible on ANY of the countless promo codes in my Sideshow wallet. Alas that seems to be yet another thing that was better last year. :lol
That's actually kind of what I was counting on. I mean right now I have codes that don't work on anything I want. That's how they get ya lol

You get nothing.gif

Back