Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have got in too late...I thought it was live, but it might have been a replay...because in the chats people said they didn't get a wheel spin

I got $1 from the LASTYEAR link. Or did I? My account may now be effed from the earlier links.
Did it actually allow you to vote on a question? Did it actually spin? I have no idea what happened, because mine never changed over from "Voting Will Begin Shortly."

I got $1 from the LASTYEAR link. Or did I? My account may now be effed from the earlier links.
Did you score any from the early morning rewards? Those are the only other three they gave out..or did you mean you got a spin from this one, but don't know if your account will get it?

About 20 seconds after I entered LASTYEAR the lottery wheel popped up and gave me the message.

I was 0 for 3 from the early morning kickoff stream too.

The game this time around is actually playable and semi decent even if it’s pretty basic. $18 from the game and another $10 just for registering is a pretty decent start for me.

The game this time around is actually playable and semi decent even if it’s pretty basic. $18 from the game and another $10 just for registering is a pretty decent start for me.
Agreed. Them giving away $10 just for registering is always an obvious win for any event, and then $18 for playing a MUCH BETTER game than previous years (and only taking around five minutes to get the full $18) is very generous.

Everything else related to the event yesterday? Not so much...

After the wrap-up show, I shutdown my laptop and graded papers. I gave everyone "F's" because no reward points were given out. Take THAT Autumn!

noted-snoopy.gif

"Yup, you get an "F" and you get an "F", everyone gets an "F"."​

Back