Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvira is either an Alien or an actual Vampire or something not human....

How in the world is she 70 years old!!! 🤪
My wife and I were saying the same thing...plastic surgery is a modern wonder...but she doesn't even look like she's had work done!

3d459888-ae05-4f00-9135-e0055b868e1a_text.gif

Do we know how long the interview is supposed to last since it's pre-recorded?

If I owned SS I would start by looking at strip joints for girls to sell my nerd stuff.

My sales would be through the roof lol

My father had a saying…

Sex Sells.

But Sex Sells 1000x more to geeks!

God rest his soul.
Depends on the image you want your company to uphold, but SSC notably favors adult collectors clearly as you can argue some of their collectibles can be NSFW.

Reminds me of how there was a Nintendo staff member who was a hooker on the side, and people originally thought Nintendo fired her due to that side gig and also a lot of awful statements she made. She lied about the job so it violated the contract, but still we all know they want a family friendly image :lol or did at the time, idk, they helped out with Bayonetta's sequels. SSC by comparison may be much more relaxed, but also a lot of companies fire women for things like OF even if they're top notch in their work and fine otherwise. You have to wonder HOW they find out however, as most of the time it's obvious it was someone in the company.

Sorry fellas but her face is crazy stretched!

I am surprised though that her plastic is of higher quality than Kidman and Beckinsale.

But there is no such thing as good looking plastic she looks horribly artificial but she is helped by professional grade makeup.

No amount of makeup will ever make Kidman and Beckinsale look good though lol

hey guys, not exactly related to the codes but I figured I ask here since this thread is pretty active
what are the chances sideshow sends a used/returned hot toys if the product has been available on sideshow's website for over a year?
I think im going to use all my reward points by end of this year as theyre going to expire jan 2022 but I'm afraid of being sent a used/returned figure
the product I want released in Q3 2020

I don't think you have to worry about that. It's supposed to be a brand new item and if not you could complain to SS or worse case direct to your bank / CC.

Back