Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan got promoted and then Autumn took her old job. Then Susan got fired.
Damn, I don't recall ever seeing Autumn on camera back then, only after Susan had gone. I remember Amy had been tag teaming with Susan during the convention broadcasts, usually holding the tablet. Sad.

thanks, I was just thinking her voice sounded familiar, god I'm stupid lol

So where did this Autumn character come from? She took Susan's job? Or did Amy replace her, and Autumn has been their boss back then too?
Autumn was formerly known as Buffy, from behind the scenes.

Damn, I don't recall ever seeing Autumn on camera back then, only after Susan had gone. I remember Amy had been tag teaming with Susan during the convention broadcasts, usually holding the tablet. Sad.
Autumn hadn't gone on camera until about a year ago? I think.

giphy.gif

I mean, its not like SS is giving away free money. They are selling 'discounts' at their own store on their own marked-up merchandise. They should be giving away "free shipping" codes... "we pay the tax" codes.... "free figure" giveaways... there's so much they could do.

I remember the good old days when Spooktacular and SDCC were HUGE with free figure and statue giveaways constantly going on. Free shipping or tax codes would be great but they would definitely limit the number of winners, pissing off most participants. This way, everyone gets at least a buck for sitting in on each event. It's a psychological win, as we've shown, even getting a buck gets us going back...

By the way, I'm sitting at $9.00 for Spooktacular and that's with the generosity of a fellow Freak who shared a $5 RP code.

I remember the good old days when Spooktacular and SDCC were HUGE with free figure and statue giveaways constantly going on. Free shipping or tax codes would be great but they would definitely limit the number of winners, pissing off most participants. This way, everyone gets at least a buck for sitting in on each event. It's a psychological win, as we've shown, even getting a buck gets us going back...

By the way, I'm sitting at $9.00 for Spooktacular and that's with the generosity of a fellow Freak who shared a $5 RP code.
I remember the days when they had international winners and they had the map of the world to show who won where in the entire world.

And HUGE discounts so no matter what, you benefitted. I remember getting some really good Hot Toys deals with increased rewards points on them; the best arguably was the HT Man of Steel back in the day where I got him for effectively $100 after the discount and increased RP on him. No tax at the time was great too.
Also gotta remember, the streams and activities ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!!! It's not even funny anymore how often **** breaks and they say 'refresh!' and it either makes it worse or effectively screws you over.

Back