Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone enlighten me about the new forum? I appreciate any help,in advance.

giphy.gif

You're here, so your journey has already begun.

What help do you seek?

giphy.gif

You're here, so your journey has already begun.

What help do you seek?
Hahaha I like it! I was just looking to see if something has changed with taptalk? I click on sideshow freak section, and it instantly closes out. Just trying to get my notifications ready. Again, I appreciate the help.

Hahaha I like it! I was just looking to see if something has changed with taptalk? I click on sideshow freak section, and it instantly closes out. Just trying to get my notifications ready. Again, I appreciate the help.
I don't think people are using taptalk with the new forum. Just go to the top of the thread page and click on the gray "watch" button on the RHS. If it says "unwatch" you're already following it. Then at the top of the page select "watched" (blue bar) in the menu under "Forums" and you can manage your watched threads (i.e., turn on/off email notifications). You should also check your account details (via your avatar/name in the top red bar) to make sure your email address is in there. Hope this helps.

As The Buff says, it's not used here.

The Admin advice is:

Angie said:
Bring up the forum via a mobile browser. Same to home page. When it asks to do push notifications say yes. And you can go to your preferences and see alerts to just an alert or an alert and email.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/account/preferences

I don't think people are using taptalk with the new forum. Just go to the top of the thread page and click on the gray "watch" button on the RHS. If it says "unwatch" you're already following it. Then at the top of the page select "watched" (blue bar) in the menu under "Forums" and you can manage your watched threads (i.e., turn on/off email notifications). You should also check your account details (via your avatar/name in the top red bar) to make sure your email address is in there. Hope this helps.
This is actually extremely helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time to outline this. Cheers!

Back