Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5:

That's exactly where I ended up for the week: $61 + $5 Lottery Win +$TBD from Mothers Day trivia. Not too shabby!

:yess:

It helps nowadays that codes drop during planned live shows, and not at random times day or night. The wrap up show starts at 01.00 am for me, so I've been setting my alarm and trying to get some sleep in between shows. lol

I got $60, and I didn't miss any codes that were dropped. Where the hell was the extra dollar?

Last edited:
I think it was $64 in reward codes

I got $61 and missed a $3 today because of an impromptu nap

I had the week off and watched every live stream. I'm in a code group, so I know I didn't miss anything posted in the streams I watched or in that group there. I double checked the total in the no banter thread and in here, and it's $60. Going through all that, I did see there was a $1 email code sent to some people, and I'm guessing a $4 one, as well, so that seems to explains that pretty clearly.

Last edited:
I had the week off and watched every live stream. I'm in a code group, so I know I didn't miss anything posted in the streams I watched or in that group there. I double checked the total in the no banter thread, and it's $60.

Same. I've been wondering where the extra $1 comes from as someone in the chat on the final livestream said the total was $61 too. My total is $61 but that includes a $1 email code from this morning. For regular code drops I've got 16 codes with a total of $60. Maybe today's $1 email code went out to everyone?

Same. I've been wondering where the extra $1 comes from as someone in the chat on the final livestream said the total was $61 too. My total is $61 but that includes a $1 email code from this morning. For regular code drops I've got 16 codes with a total of $60. Maybe today's $1 email code went out to everyone?

It didn't. Whoever that was in the live chat tonight clearly forgot that they were emailed a code or forgot that it didn't go to everyone. When Autumn kept saying "confirmed," she was also very obviously not actually checking anything. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Do email code redemptions show up on your reward history

I’m counting $61 for SW week and I definitely missed $3 during a show

I don’t remember what my email redemptions were anymore that is my confusion :slap

Plus we are still receiving reward emails next week for participation so i’ll be hovering around $70.

Do email code redemptions show up on your reward history

I’m counting $61 for SW week and I definitely missed $3 during a show

I don’t remember what my email redemptions were anymore that is my confusion :slap

Plus we are still receiving reward emails next week for participation so i’ll be hovering around $70.

Yes, they show up in your history.

I'd like to be mistaken, but I really doubt Chris Pirotta is going to have codes for more than $2 or $3 sent to over 700 people for participating in that last trivia quiz.

As a few of you have mentioned, SS did indeed give out 16 codes last week during Star Wars Week for a total of $60. Ironically, the only $1 code they gave out last week was the random one emailed to me and some others here!

As a few of you have mentioned, SS did indeed give out 16 codes last week during Star Wars Week for a total of $60. Ironically, the only $1 code they gave out last week was the random one emailed to me and some others here!

the random email was $2 on the first day of SW week.

Just received an email with the code for the trivia participation, but the code won't add to my account:

The code... could not be added to your account. An error occurred. Please try again later.

:slap

I haven't got the lottery win yet either.

Just filled in one of those 'Contact Us' forms relating to reward points.

Back