Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting these. I?ve had zip luck so far but it?s certainly not for trying haha

Sent from a point in space and time.

Wtf. That lasted like 2 min. I hate ****ing Facebook codes. The ones I always miss. I refuse to waste my life with social media bs

Welp, missed that one after being logged out by inactivity. Ah well. I assume the event is over now?

Man I was late for every code today or rather the limit was hit by the time I checked. Thanks though for everyone who posted codes

That quick $5 (MAYTHE7THBEWITHYOU) was saying it wasn't working, then hit limit. But in my history $5 added around the time I was first trying.

Now I don't know whether it was actually the code, or the $5 they were going to add from the Cobbled Cosplay lottery. :confused:

Will have to wait and see if another $5 goes in.

This week brought in $61 plus possibly $5, plus whatever the email code will be from the Mothers Day trivia quiz.

That quick $5 (MAYTHE7THBEWITHYOU) was saying it wasn't working, then hit limit. But in my history $5 added around the time I was first trying.

Now I don't know whether it was actually the code, or the $5 they were going to add from the Cobbled Cosplay lottery. :confused:

This week brought in $61 plus possibly $5, plus whatever the email code will be from the Mothers Day trivia quiz.
It was probably the "Maythe7thbewithyou"...one of the other codes did that earlier this week, but added for me after a few minutes. I haven't got my lottery reward yet. They said some have, and some haven't yet.

Huh, now that you mention it shows $5,- was added around that time for me too. Not bad. Regardless, this wraps up the day/event, correct?

:hi5:

That's exactly where I ended up for the week: $61 + $5 Lottery Win +$TBD from Mothers Day trivia. Not too shabby!

It was probably the "Maythe7thbewithyou"...one of the other codes did that earlier this week, but added for me after a few minutes. I haven't got my lottery reward yet. They said some have, and some haven't yet.

Huh, now that you mention it shows $5,- was added around that time for me too. Not bad. Regardless, this wraps up the day/event, correct?

The time stamp on my $5 is 5:44pm PDT.

A few other codes during the week were difficult to add, and I had to delete the Sideshow cache before they'd take. Then somebody mentioned the other code page as an alternative method:

https://www.sideshow.com/account/promos

Back