Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've given a code out during the 5 PM Pacific wrap-up show every weekday of the past two weeks (during the Princess and Star Wars weeks), so it's very likely they'll give one out during the show tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Big Bosses shows up during the stream to give at least one additional but more limited code, too.

I just wanted to point out (since there's so much negativity on the forums towards Sideshow) that none of these codes this week were $1, and only a couple were $2. The overwhelming majority have been $3 and $5. :clap

Had first place in trivia with 3 questions left and that who said may the force be with you question knocked be down to 12th. Realized my mistake as soon as I had already hit the button to submit.

That entire thing was a technical mess but I don't blame Sideshow at all. I can def say that could have happened with anyone.

No, I got tripped on on the wording and wasn't sure if it meant first in terms of release order or first in the in-universe chronology. Then I panicked and clicked Kenobi right as I realized it was Han.

I just wanted to point out (since there's so much negativity on the forums towards Sideshow) that none of these codes this week were $1, and only a couple were $2. The overwhelming majority have been $3 and $5. :clap

Yes. This has been the best thing about this entire event. They did it right this time.

Back