Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here for missed notifications. It worked for a few hours and now its back delayed notifications.

At this point I just stay on the page and refresh every 15 minutes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else had a problem with errors on SSC's 'Saved Promo' page on mobile?

I've not been able to enter a code there since Tuesday, instead I have had to go thru the 2-step process via 'Check A Code' on the Rewards page to get codes to work.

Yep. I keep that page open in my phone as a separate window. But when I go to it, it tries to reload and just hangs. I end up running to my computer and log it in there. Luckily I haven't been out when a code comes up. Sometimes if I restart the browser app on my phone, the page loads fine.

Wow, the Sideshow site was ridiculously slow just now! Anyone else have a problem getting that code in? I had to try like 4 or 5 times, with SLOW loading each time. The page would just revert back to the "Check Your Promo" page when I would hit submit. It finally went through but crazy slow. I was even trying on a different browser which never loaded and gave me an Error 524 page.

Wow, the Sideshow site was ridiculously slow just now! Anyone else have a problem getting that code in? I had to try like 4 or 5 times, with SLOW loading each time. The page would just revert back to the "Check Your Promo" page when I would hit submit. It finally went through but crazy slow. I was even trying on a different browser which never loaded and gave me an Error 524 page.

Yep same , were you saying to yourself man i am not going to get this code with this site doing this to me ...???/// lol

Back