Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tapatalk notifications have been coming in an hour or so after the fact, I've gotten no codes so far. I cleared the apps cache and info, uninstalled it, reinstalled it and now it seems to be working.
I still missed the last code, but my notification was within 4 minutes [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My Tapatalk notifications have been coming in an hour or so after the fact, I've gotten no codes so far. I cleared the apps cache and info, uninstalled it, reinstalled it and now it seems to be working.
I still missed the last code, but my notification was within 4 minutes [emoji106]

Thanks for the heads up. Same here for me. I?ll try this out and see if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did none of those things and I got the last notification in 4 minutes too. And they have been consistently coming in an hour late too. It might have just been a glitch that it came so timely!

BTW I missed the code too.

Back