Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else besides me stopped even trying to get the codes? It seems like its minutes to get in and not worth the hassle.

Has anyone else besides me stopped even trying to get the codes? It seems like its minutes to get in and not worth the hassle.

I've pretty much stopped. If I manage to snag one-cool, but if not-oh well. I do appreciate the guys in both this thread and the No Banter thread though for taking the time to find and post them.

Don't think they've released a full schedule yet, but here's the list I've got so far from the recent livestreams:

Captain America Day March 10th
Sideshow Birthday March 15th-19th
Deadpool Day April 1st
Collector Day May (don't have a date for this one)
Iron Man Day May 29th
Sideshow Con July 19th-25th
Sideshow Con NY October 4th-10th
Spooktacular October 22nd-31st
Geeksgiving November
Spectacular December
12 Days December

It's Collect a Day May, and it runs the whole month.

More events confirmed from today's livestream:

Alien Day April 26th
Star Wars Event May 4th & 5th
Ghostbuster Day June 8th
Level Up Week (video game celebration) June 14th-18th
Anime Day July 2nd
Comics Haul Takeover Week August 16th-20th
Harry Potter Day September 1st
Star Trek Day September 8th
Fandom Rewind (80s & 90s) Week September 13th-17th
Batman Day September 21st
Sci-Fi Week January, dates to be confirmed

Reward codes during all events. Still a couple more events to be announced.

Also there's a registration for the Sideshow Birthday event with $5 worth of reward points (page doesn't say anything about this but Autumn said the $5 will be applied to accounts before the event begins):
https://www.sideshow.com/events/birthday-extravaganza

No general registration for Captain America Day next week (March 10th), just registration for contestants.

Captain America Day schedule:
https://www.sideshow.com/blog/captain-america-day-event-overview/

Sideshow are applying the $5 bonus to accounts for the Birthday Extravaganza registration. Mine came through 15 mins ago (I registered during the Friday 5pm livestream so it was almost 4 days between registering and receiving the points).

Back