Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live Schedule:
All times listed are PST.

Thursday, November 19

10 AM: Instant Giveaway
1 PM: Geeksgiving Kick-Off
3 PM: 100% Promo Code Hunt
5 PM: Daily Wrap-Up*

Friday, November 20

11 AM: Steal The Deal
1 PM: Win, Lose, or Die

Monday, November 23

12pm: Get Super with Joshy G
1 PM: Gobbled Cosplay

Tuesday, November 24

10 AM: Unsealed & Revealed
4 PM: Instant Giveaway

Wednesday, November 25

10 AM: Geek Boutique Shopping Showcase
1 PM: Geeksgiving & Taking

If you haven't seen the announcement, this is how reward codes will drop during Geeksgiving:

- All Reward Codes will drop during livestreams except on Thanksgiving Day. (Not every livestream will have a Reward Code drop.)
- On Thanksgiving Day the Reward Code drops will be social posts on either our main Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account, or here in this group. There will be several $1 drops spread throughout the day, so no matter what your plans are that day, you should have an opportunity to catch at least one.
- There will be no Reward Codes over the weekend of this event.
- We will tell you when the last code of the day has dropped each day.
Where was this posted?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

While it is annoying that they change when/where/how they give out RP codes with every event, it is GREAT when they lay it all out before the event even starts!

No codes in the middle of the night, late at night, or early in the morning (for us Americans, at least), no codes on the weekends, the majority of the codes will be given out during livestreams, and we only have to keep track of their MANY social channels on one day of the event?

As long as all of these codes have at least 2,000 redemptions available, it should be relatively easy to snag them. I just hope they don't limit the available livestream codes to how many people are currently watching the stream. They did that with several of the codes given out by The Bossy Boss Boss during the Spooktacular Daily Wrap-Up streams, so hopefully they don't continue that during this event.

Can I expect a lot of the promo codes to be shared in this thread too? I haven't participated in a Sideshow event much before!

If you haven't seen the announcement, this is how reward codes will drop during Geeksgiving:

- All Reward Codes will drop during livestreams except on Thanksgiving Day. (Not every livestream will have a Reward Code drop.)
- On Thanksgiving Day the Reward Code drops will be social posts on either our main Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account, or here in this group. There will be several $1 drops spread throughout the day, so no matter what your plans are that day, you should have an opportunity to catch at least one.
- There will be no Reward Codes over the weekend of this event.
- We will tell you when the last code of the day has dropped each day.

Live Schedule:
All times listed are PST.

Thursday, November 19

1 PM: Geeksgiving Kick-Off

Friday, November 20

Monday, November 23

12pm: Get Super with Joshy G
1 PM: Gobbled Cosplay

Tuesday, November 24

10 AM: Unsealed & Revealed
4 PM: Instant Giveaway

Wednesday, November 25

10 AM: Geek Boutique Shopping Showcase
1 PM: Geeksgiving & Taking

Thank you for writing that out in a concise manner! :hi5:

Now that there's a plan in place, will the instant giveaway be exclusive to the facebook groups or shared on Youtube as well?

I don?t understand why I can never seem to get an email reward code. Is this selected to a certain customer? I get their regular emails just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like I got an email. :/

Oh well! I wonder how many codes they will give out total over the 6 days? Hoping to snag most of them!

Back