Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spent my rewards and got my death trooper for $46. :yess: starting with geeksgiving i'll start accruing points for cables 2023 release lol

Already!? LOL I saw some people you saved a few bucks claim it already on some pins! I've been saving my points since my first purchase back in 2012 so I can wait a bit for something to wow me. Problem is, is that I was going to use it on SS's The Child but I can't apply my points to a preorder so . . . . . . . there's another $17.50 in RPs!

Already!? LOL I saw some people you saved a few bucks claim it already on some pins! I've been saving my points since my first purchase back in 2012 so I can wait a bit for something to wow me. Problem is, is that I was going to use it on SS's The Child but I can't apply my points to a preorder so . . . . . . . there's another $17.50 in RPs!

I think you can,

some of the guys have ordered Snowspeeder Luke and that's a preorder.

I talked with Sideshow and they said I can't apply RP to a preorder already placed. It's my first preorder so I thought I could place my deposit and pay the remaining balance with whatever I choose but I guess you have to apply the points when you place the preorder.

I don't know if I want to cancel my preorder, lose my $35 deposit, pay the increased price of $375 for The Child and lose my spot in line for the order.

I talked with Sideshow and they said I can't apply RP to a preorder already placed. It's my first preorder so I thought I could place my deposit and pay the remaining balance with whatever I choose but I guess you have to apply the points when you place the preorder.

I don't know if I want to cancel my preorder, lose my $35 deposit, pay the increased price of $375 for The Child and lose my spot in line for the order.

No you can't add them to a already existing pre-order, but you didn't say that in the beginning....

"Already!? LOL I saw some people you saved a few bucks claim it already on some pins! I've been saving my points since my first purchase back in 2012 so I can wait a bit for something to wow me. Problem is, is that I was going to use it on SS's The Child but I can't apply my points to [my existing preorder placed on January 29, 2020 to which I simply paid the deposit and did not, at the time apply, my Reward Points] so . . . . . . . there's another $17.50 in RPs!"

Fixed.

Just ordered HT Cody and Qui-Gon - 100% FREE thanks to reward points. This was a great Spooktacular. I also won the Court of the Dead Art print and a pin!!

Just ordered HT Cody and Qui-Gon - 100% FREE thanks to reward points. This was a great Spooktacular. I also won the Court of the Dead Art print and a pin!!

Congrats on the win! I didn't win anything this time around, but crossing my fingers for the grand prize giveaway! :pray:

Has anyone here won something that was nice but it kept them from a chance at something else you wanted more? Was considering entering for a couple but the other winner hasn't been picked yet and I don't want to screw up my chances. If you're ever lucky to win two things, can you choose between?

I earned $79 during Spook (22nd until now) all from the basic codes, not the super limited $10 and up ones. I think I missed three $2 codes. So that makes possibly a total of $85 for this Spook. Anyone been tracking it and can confirm that?

Cbulas1 does an amazing job on posting where each code originated from. Usually has the time, date, amount, how long it was active for, the source etc etc. I?m sure he?ll post all the information soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I earned $79 during Spook (22nd until now) all from the basic codes, not the super limited $10 and up ones. I think I missed three $2 codes. So that makes possibly a total of $85 for this Spook. Anyone been tracking it and can confirm that?
I missed one $3 code the first night but made up for it with $2 they emailed me. My total was $84, so, while I don't have the detailed breakdown Cbulas1 likely has, $85 should be the correct total excluding the extremely limited and higher dollar amount sneaky-ass codes hinted at but never explicitly dropped by Chris Pirrotta in the daily Wrap-up livestreams in the facebook group but including the limited-to-800-people-or-so codes that were said out loud and/or shown on screen during those streams.

Anyone been tracking it and can confirm that?

Yep, final tally is $85, not counting email codes and the super limited, high value guessing game codes from the daily wrap-ups. I missed two $1 codes and received a single $3 email code so finished with a total of $86. Definitely better than I was expecting.

For comparison, last year's code total was $75.

You all suck... Bragging about how much free money you were able to get... :pfft:

:rotfl

I didn't do too bad, but by far not the best Spook for me. I scored $51 total and missed $34. :( Missed all the overnight codes and then some.

And I got NO email codes at all. And have been buying products from SS since their inception.. Thanks for nothing special SS. :mad: :lol

Yep, final tally is $85, not counting email codes and the super limited, high value guessing game codes from the daily wrap-ups. I missed two $1 codes and received a single $3 email code so finished with a total of $86. Definitely better than I was expecting.

For comparison, last year's code total was $75.

What's the secret? I subscribed to this and the NO BANTER threads and also used Tapatalk. Still I wasn't notified for a large amount of these codes (especially at the end 30-31st). I did alright at $40 but still...Just curious. Thanks.

P.S. I REALLY miss the Pixel Piper emails from back in the day. Those were awesome.

My final tally was $53. Not bad. I noticed that last weekend I did particularly bad--only got one on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And I never got the overnight ones. I'm definitely down from last year and even earlier this year. The limited tallys and shortened times really hampered me.

I usually use my points sparingly when I buy a figure. I only use them to knock maybe like $100 or so off the price. Technically it doesn't make a difference whether I knock $100 off 2 or 3 figures, or pay for a $200/$300 figure outright. Just psychologically makes me feel better paying a lower price per figure!

Back