Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why have I totally stopped getting notifications to my email or via Tapatalk? Ever since I downloaded the new Mac IOS. I was on a roll too. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the code posting for the whole month, just pulled the trigger on Dusty Deadpool to get in on the $20 off and free shipping with the code, got it for around 90 bucks. Time to start accumulating points to put towards Cable.

See you guys in a few weeks for Geeksgiving!

I'm pretty much saving up for my next free figure. Saved enough for either the BD Mark 85 or the Endgame Iron Patriot. Now the next step is which one.. hehe.

See you guys in a few weeks for Geeksgiving!

I'm pretty much saving up for my next free figure. Saved enough for either the BD Mark 85 or the Endgame Iron Patriot. Now the next step is which one.. hehe.

I'd go with the Mark 85, especially if you don't already have an Iron Man in your collection. It's just too classic of a look with the gauntlet.

spent my rewards and got my death trooper for $46. :yess: starting with geeksgiving i'll start accruing points for cables 2023 release lol

I'd go with the Mark 85, especially if you don't already have an Iron Man in your collection. It's just too classic of a look with the gauntlet.

Yeah I have 2 Iron Mans in my collection already lol. Just no War Machine. But I also want the Mark 85. Getting points is hard, choices to choose are even harder. lol

Back