Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've picked up $32 this year, which is around half I normally would. Haven't bothered with any during sleeping hours and have worked through a lot of the day one's, so have been lucky enough to pick some of those up when I was able.
FB messenger group has made it easier to get the code quicker, but still plenty that hit the usage limit in a short time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd really like to see them stop posting all these contests over the entire internet. I know the idea is to build the groups but it becomes too hard to keep track and you always miss something you really wanted to know about. I don't see just what's wrong with a little organization to the chaos. They could have a complete list page but still require people to go to that group or page to read how to enter or other details. It wouldn't be all that hard. I think Autumn must live for the chaos she causes, since the entire event is her baby. But thanks to this structure, I completely missed a chance at about the only item I really cared about this whole week, and I'm a little miffed right now. I don't really see how that could possibly be a positive plan.

hi if possible could someone say when the current show has ended please ( i really need sleep ) many thanks to everyone who posted codes.

Oh yea, a 5 dollar code to end spook. Definitely has to be the last one, unless it?s a trick [emoji848][emoji2273]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'll be content if it is the last. I hope its not, but at $5 its one of the biggest mass codes, and got me over the $50 in RP claiming this year, I can retire until next year happy.

Back