Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During the livestreams there's this guy named The Bossy Boss Boss that gives out one or two $100 codes. Obscure hints are "given" during the stream and you'll have to crack it based on topics he mentions or sometimes gestures. It's super hard and they don't always say if new ones are live and/or if old ones from the previous nights were claimed. Tonight he was wearing a Mugatu outfit from the movie Zoolander and there were two $100 codes for Mugatu's full name.

On it's face, it sounds like a fun challenge but it's aggravating because there's no telling what the clues are and like I said, they don't say if previous ones were cracked. People still ask if Wednesday's and Thursday's $100 was claimed but their answers are always ambiguous.

I was on the right track, I just wasn't a big enough fan of Zoolander to know Mugatu's alter ego name...I was typing in Jacobim Mugatu.

Were they more generous with the "HANSEL" code?

I didn't expect to get it as they usually cap it at the number of watchers.

I got it but now wondering if some poor schmuck had to watch that crap for nothing.

People were complaining in the livestream chat that the code was already fully claimed, so it seemed like a fair few missed out. I was watching but had no clue what was going on since I'm not familiar with Zoolander. If I hadn't seen HANSEL pop-up in the No Banter thread I don't think I would have got it in time. Feels like they're just taunting us at this point and enjoying all the drama they create.

People were complaining in the livestream chat that the code was already fully claimed, so it seemed like a fair few missed out. I was watching but had no clue what was going on since I'm not familiar with Zoolander. If I hadn't seen HANSEL pop-up in the No Banter thread I don't think I would have got it in time. Feels like they're just taunting us at this point and enjoying all the drama they create.

Same. I was watching the stream, but would have missed the code if it hadn?t been posted in our non-banter thread here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. I was watching the stream, but would have missed the code if it hadn?t been posted in our non-banter thread here.

Which is funny because Autumn specifically said not to share it in the code groups because they want to make sure all the people watching the livestream got it. I watched the livestream . . . . . didn't get it.

Which is funny because Autumn specifically said not to share it in the code groups because they want to make sure all the people watching the livestream got it. I watched the livestream . . . . . didn't get it.

Just to be clear: Pirotta never said "Hansel," right? People just guessed it?

Just to be clear: Pirotta never said "Hansel," right? People just guessed it?

That is my understanding. I was just watching the livestream when I suddenly received a notification from the thread. I was immediately thinking maybe they?d dropped the code on Instagram or Twitter or something, but that wouldn?t make sense...

That is my understanding. I was just watching the livestream when I suddenly received a notification from the thread. I was immediately thinking maybe they?d dropped the code on Instagram or Twitter or something, but that wouldn?t make sense...

No, it wouldn't. I was thinking for a while that it was pretty sneaky to not say it and make people guess, but I have since come to the conclusion that he absolutely would have said it soon, but it was probably too obvious, since once he came on dressed as Mugatu, people began plugging in every single Zoolander thing they could think of.

Free $25 promo to first person can explain how this 100% contest works (like exactly) and/or how to find the Let Your Geek Sideshow" group. Expires tomorrow but hey $25.

That's right I've resorted to bribery lol

Last edited:
I get this when click link: This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.

I get this when click link: This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.
It really sounds like your account was banned from the group. You might want to email [email protected] or message Autumn or Paul.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back