Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm still 0 for who knows on the email rewards codes, but I did get a promo code for $25 off for doing something else. Only works on certain things though (as is now the norm) and it's not a terribly long list. Is everyone else receiving these or is this my one shining moment this spook?

"The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

Why can I never get Facebook to work right?

That may be the one I've never been able to get to work. There's at least one.

Nope that wasn't it. Thanks for trying though.

What's really weird -- I can find the others but not that group. Doesn't even come up in search. Is it called by another name on Facebook maybe??

What's really weird -- I can find the others but not that group. Doesn't even come up in search. Is it called by another name on Facebook maybe??

Go to the announcements...or list by most recent posts. It shows on mine.

No, sorry. It's "Let Your Geek Sideshow". Could you have been banned for some reason?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Vanessa Craft ...?

A Major League Wrestling "reporter", whatever that is lol. Here she is prior to going the peroxide blonde route.

Screenshot_2020-10-30 r WrestleWithThePlot - Vanessa Craft is GORGEOUS 😍 (MLW Interview.jpeg

Not that I know and I wouldn't know of a reason. Don't use it that often and don't know all the little Facebook etiquette rules so I guess it's possible. :dunno Although why would that affect not being able to even find the group in a search?

Anyone know what platform the Ghost Rider prize will be drawn?

Last edited:
What I want to know is, WHY do i get EVERY notification for banter, on this thread....But code notifications always come minutes late...sometimes hours late?!?!?!? :rotfl
Are you doing the Tapatalk notifications? I got tired of all the alerts for discussion threads so I ended up creating a new account for Tapatalk and used that to subscribe only to the NO BANTER thread. :lol

Don't think I could've gotten a single code without those alerts although I still miss some when sleeping or work's super busy.

Not that I know and I wouldn't know of a reason. Don't use it that often and don't know all the little Facebook etiquette rules so I guess it's possible. :dunno Although why would that affect not being able to even find the group in a search?

Anyone know what platform the Ghost Rider prize will be drawn?
The Ghost Rider is listed under random Livestream giveaways, so likely YouTube and Facebook with a gleam link.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Are you doing the Tapatalk notifications? I got tired of all the alerts for discussion threads so I ended up creating a new account for Tapatalk and used that to subscribe only to the NO BANTER thread. :lol

Don't think I could've gotten a single code without those alerts although I still miss some when sleeping or work's super busy.

No, I don't use Taptalk...I think that's for mobile phone's right? Mine is old AF, and doesn't have space for any more apps. I just have email alerts. Which used to be fine with Pixel Piper's email chain...but even then, that got wonky at the end.

Thank you :)

Yes Tapatalk is for mobiles, but I hate using it on there so usually don't. It has that Facebook format I don't really care for.

Thank you :)

Yes Tapatalk is for mobiles, but I hate using it on there so usually don't. It has that Facebook format I don't really care for.
I hate it as well. I'm only using it for getting code notifications fast. That's it. :rotfl

Back