Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've tried several times to figure out the scrambled 100% code puzzle and nothing makes sense. Went back and looked at one of the items. It doesn't correspond to the number of digits in the sku (6 vs 7) and don't see anywhere that "code" in any mixture. I flat don't get it. Someone want to post or PM a clue? TIA

They're not. Given in pieces in the live streams. You're supposed to descramble the digits and find the item online. There are probably thousands of possible choices.

Last edited:
So I've tried several times to figure out the scrambled 100% code puzzle and nothing makes sense. Went back and looked at one of the items. It doesn't correspond to the number of digits in the sku (6 vs 7) and don't see anywhere that "code" in any mixture. I flat don't get it. Someone want to post or PM a clue? TIA

I don't quite get it too but from the little that I do . . . . the scrambled code does not correspond in any way to the item. Moreover, the code is not meant to make any sense and is a totally random code. So when they give you 7 alphanumeric characters to "unscramble," the winning code is not something you can figure out but simply 1 of the 5040 possible combinations of those characters. Now, what I don't get is the ambiguous talk about where to enter the code. They keep saying the page is a clue but I don't get why they're being ambiguous. If you're able to figure out the combination by blind luck, then just tell us where to enter it.

I thought you just entered it into the promo code check page. Same place as the other codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you just entered it into the promo code check page. Same place as the other codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I've been doing but I have no idea if I'm even in the right page. They keep saying that finding out where to put the code is part of the challenge. Check out today's live stream on YouTube entitled, "Spooktacular 100% Treasure Hunt!" @11:20.

Fwiw I entered the code on that page and it says "Sorry, we could not find that coupon code. Please double-check your code and try again." Now it might be because the item is already claimed but I tried it only moments after. Would've liked to have a crack at that Wolverine statue but as it is I'm about ready to completely ignore that contest as it's getting pointless.

Officially ready for Qui-gon...

Your Rewards
Available Balance: $235.20 (4704 pts)

I've earned $105 from codes so far in all of October.

I like free stuff as much as the next guy but when i tune in & 2 grown men are comparing their candy preferences & dressing gown colours i give up ,there must be more about the statue/ figure trade they could show or discuss. they could even try & sell their slow moving items... cough cough neon tech 2.0 super limited

I'd rather the streams not become the Sideshow Shopping Network. They already do plenty of advertising. Audience participation is a staple for social media so nothing wrong there. But I do agree they shouldn't make it all talk show fluff either.

Back