Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was super quick because they specifically stated this was supposed to be available for the 700-some (on Facebook, probably more on YouTube) people watching the Sideshow wrap-up livestream and not to be shared in all the code groups.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

DABOSSY $2 was limited to 1100 - it was meant for the viewers of the livestream. There were two other limited codes (only a couple of people each), TARSALTUNNEL $20 and KEEPITSECRETKEEPITSAFE $10.

I see they gave a pre-warning about it in statue forum and then posted it at 9:54, at least 2 minutes before it hit here or the FB Messenger group. Somehow I missed my notification from statue forum and then failed to refresh the thread so never got the notification for the code. So that's 2 missed so far.

It looks like I'm up to $48 for spook and I think I missed $4.

What FB messenger group? Sorry I don?t use messenger. . Don?t know anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

question for you guys, this morning's code "deathrulescotd" how long was that up? I remember waking up and seeing I missed the code, that was over 30mins over, entered it, and it still worked?

I woke up & got it 43 minutes after it was first posted, so at least that long.

yeah I wonder why that was so long? Good thing I tried getting it either way LOL. I know it was very early in the morning but damn. Thought it'd be all taken by 30mins.. but 43mins?

Back