Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else getting an error message while trying to redeem this one?

EDIT: Strange. It saved it but was telling me there was an error and to try again later.

Anybody else getting an error message while trying to redeem this one?

EDIT: Strange. It saved it but was telling me there was an error and to try again later.
Error Code 157, right? I got that with a code the other day, and had to try four times before it finally saved.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

For the past three days every time I?ve jumped in the shower a code has dropped. Not sure how to take that but the facts are the facts. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Error Code 157, right? I got that with a code the other day, and had to try four times before it finally saved.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I think that was it. It just kept telling me to try again later. Glad I just kept trying to add it over and over because apparently it did.

For the past three days every time I?ve jumped in the shower a code has dropped. Not sure how to take that but the facts are the facts. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe time it so you can just go to the shower after the code drops. lol. They haven't done back to back drops yet. (The limited 1 person codes don't count). So far for Spook there has been a lot of down time.

I've got a question on redeeming Sideshow Reward points. I pre-ordered The Child and on the Order Details page, I don't see a way in applying my reward points. The only clickable options are: "Pay Remaining Balance," "Convert to Affirm," "Switch to Payment Plan," and "Cancel Item." Any help?

maybe time it so you can just go to the shower after the code drops. lol. They haven't done back to back drops yet. (The limited 1 person codes don't count). So far for Spook there has been a lot of down time.

I know right? Funny part is I never get in the shower at the same time. One night it was around 9 and the next midnight.

I've got a question on redeeming Sideshow Reward points. I pre-ordered The Child and on the Order Details page, I don't see a way in applying my reward points. The only clickable options are: "Pay Remaining Balance," "Convert to Affirm," "Switch to Payment Plan," and "Cancel Item." Any help?

I dont think is possible use reward points on Orders already placed, but try to ask to the support service.

Damn. I just paid the deposit on the preorder and as I've never preordered anything before, I thought I could apply those points to the remaining balance instead of being charged to my card on file. I'll reach out to customer service after Spook.

Back