Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M8W8X2 are the digits for the 100% off Hunt on Facebook rn if you want to try to unscramble and grab the item.

EDIT: Games over. It was for The Joker (Bank Robber) Figure.

How does anyone discover what the figure is? Is it just by chance, like Stewie said? Are there clues that help people find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does anyone discover what the figure is? Is it just by chance, like Stewie said? Are there clues that help people find it?

Ok, so the whole thing goes... Sideshow gives you random digits of letters and numbers that you have to put into another random order. Then search the site for the random product thats 100% off, put the item in your cart, go to the check out page, then add the random digits as a coupon code and HOPE that you have chosen the correct random Collectables out of 1000s of items. No clues are given. The letters and numbers are completely random and don?t make a word. And somehow 4 people are able to do all this in less than 20 mins every time.

Ok, so the whole thing goes... Sideshow gives you random digits of letters and numbers that you have to put into another random order. Then search the site for the random product thats 100% off, put the item in your cart, go to the check out page, then add the random digits as a coupon code and HOPE that you have chosen the correct random Collectables out of 1000s of items. No clues are given. The letters and numbers are completely random and don?t make a word. And somehow 4 people are able to do all this in less than 20 mins every time.

Looking at the comments on Facebook, people are saying you enter the code the same way you enter Spook Rewards codes. If you get the right combination of letters and numbers, the code will be accepted and tell you what the eligible item is. Then, you add it to your cart and check out using the promo code.

Looking at the comments on Facebook, people are saying you enter the code the same way you enter Spook Rewards codes. If you get the right combination of letters and numbers, the code will be accepted and tell you what the eligible item is. Then, you add it to your cart and check out using the promo code.

I just confirmed this via messenger with one of today's winners.

Once the right promo is entered, it's saved on you promo code 'wallet' and the 'eligible items' button appears. That's how you get to the item.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So, it appears that Granite_Grizz was actually right, after all. If you put the letters and numbers into the promo code box on the "Check Your Promo Codes" page (and maybe the one he posted, too) and keep trying until it tells you "Promo Code found," save it, and then click "shop eligible items," it will show you the item. Autumn explicitly said this DOES NOT work, but she clearly can't be trusted anymore. My bad, guys.
Of course, now that this has been posted in the Facebook group by someone who got it, Sideshow is sure to catch on and change it.

They kept talking about watching I think ESPN tonight at 8 Central. Anyone know what that's about? Code? Giveaway? Announcement? Trick?

Edit: They just showed an announcement for a 100K payday. But that's nothing to do with Sideshow right? Sideshow an NFL sponsor now? So confused.

They kept talking about watching I think ESPN tonight at 8 Central. Anyone know what that's about? Code? Giveaway? Announcement? Trick?

Edit: They just showed an announcement for a 100K payday. But that's nothing to do with Sideshow right? Sideshow an NFL sponsor now? So confused.

They played the commercial with Sideshow's The Child 2x...that's it. Nothing I saw different..I turned it off.

I say, don't give SS the views. If everyone or at least most of us stop watching during this event, they might get the hint.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 9.31.29 PM.jpg

Whatever happened to riddles? I mean yeah they were hard too, but not numbers combination key genius next level. I can't even fathom how the...

Back