Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. They're considered discounts instead of giveaways.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
They're also ****ing impossible now without a bot, I assume, because since Saturday they've been giving out the letters and numbers of the discount code, which itself is just a bunch of random letters and numbers, in scrambled order and also give fewer hints on the only one out thousands of products on which it can be used. There are millions of possible combinations there. Plus, you can only input what you hope is the correct code for what you hope is the correct item at checkout. And it only works for four or five people.
Tons of fun.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

They haven't had any videos in the dead of night yet have they? I'm thinking other than a couple dollars or so we're probably good til tomorrow?
They have actually, but I believe it depends on one's time zone whether they qualified as "dead of night" or not.

They're also ****ing impossible now without a bot, I assume, because since Saturday they've been giving out the letters and numbers of the discount code, which itself is just a bunch of random letters and numbers, in scrambled order and also give fewer hints on the only one out thousands of products on which it can be used. There are millions of possible combinations there. Plus, you can only input what you hope is the correct code for what you hope is the correct item at checkout. And it only works for four or five people.
Tons of fun.

If they work like other discount codes, you don't need to find the item. If you input the proper code at https://www.sideshow.com/account/promos it should give you an "Eligible Items" link that will bring you directly to the item.

I could not get any code, but very very thanks anyway to all users who try to quickly post the codes here in the forum, I appreciate a lot :)

Another code that has reached its limit. I have yet to get even one code go through yet. This is nuts!

Another code that has reached its limit. I have yet to get even one code go through yet. This is nuts!

You should follow the live to be almost sure of getting some.
If we don't want or don't have time to do it, we can't complain.
Until the end I always hope to receive at least a 25 coupon by email.

If they work like other discount codes, you don't need to find the item. If you input the proper code at https://www.sideshow.com/account/promos it should give you an "Eligible Items" link that will bring you directly to the item.

They do not. The 100% off promo codes have each been part of elaborate scavenger hunts, which they made more and more difficult until settling on a degree of near-impossiblity befitting this year's event. I've watched several of the videos for them. Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything. You should try it. If you don't catch one of the videos live, I think several of them are still up on Youtube. Go ahead and see what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Is this how the 100% code hunt works? Or do we need to put the item in our carts, and use the correct code on the check out page that shows its 100% off? I never know where to enter that code.

I'll give them one thing. They are explaining things more now. In the past I was discouraged to take part in the chats because I didn't know what was going on. They've simplified the rules. Now if they would keep that and not make it impossible to win, they'd be on to something. Instead it's one step forward, a Griswald vacation back.

Is this how the 100% code hunt works? Or do we need to put the item in our carts, and use the correct code on the check out page that shows its 100% off? I never know where to enter that code.
For most promo codes, one only needs to enter it on the page he linked. The 100% off promo codes need to be entered in the correct order in the checkout page with the correct item in your cart. It wouldn't really be a "hunt" if you didn't have to go looking for the item.

Last edited:
The 100% off promo codes need to be entered in the correct order in the checkout page with the correct item in your cart. It wouldn't really be a "hunt" otherwise.

That's how I thought it worked. Entering it on the regular code page would be far too easy.

That's how I thought it worked. Entering it on the regular code page would be far too easy.
Only issue is that now it's really really difficult, because I guess they determined that putting the code in the item page was too easy, and then reading the code in the proper order was too easy, and of course giving clues, made it too easy, according to marketing, I guess.

Back