Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, it looks like this is going to be akin to Spook...no telling where, or when, these will pop up...so much for Autumn's saying they'll be dropped during lives.

It wouldn't be the first time they've said certain details about codes being given out to then do the opposite just days later!

Somehow managed to get this one. Had the FB messenger code chat open, saw the code the moment it showed up there, pasted it into the my account rewards page I also had open - was put into the queue for about 30 secs but got through. Then I immediately posted it to the No Banter thread. Did anyone get it from No Banter and have success?

I'm grateful to Sideshow for making it very easy to completely ignore their 'events'.

I feel liberated. :lol

giphy.gif

Did anyone get it from No Banter and have success?

I was in an Uber when your post came through, took 3-4mins in the ?queue? just to get back into my Rewards page that I already had open on my browser. Totally went 0 for 3 on the $7 worth of codes so far.

Le sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow turning the codes into a lottery. The thrill of chance! UGH I hate those kind of games. Have a hard enough time with my connection and now they think i'll waste time playing a game of chance IF I'm even lucky enough to get in? Hardly. People should be rewarded for their time "Slideshow". You can tell these people come from the Hollywood mindset. No freaking clue what happens outside their little bubble. Almost feel 2020 was made just for them to knock some sense. Of course they didn't get the point, so we have this nonsense. This is NOT FUN!

Back