Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So checking back in with yall, I got my code from the Hot Toys spiderman homemade suit I ordered. But it doesnt work with anything except the journals, sideshow items like keychains, small statues etc. What gives? It was also posted to my account but again not eligible for any hot toys preorder or instock items.

I would call CS. Those codes should work on any in stock, and some pre-order items.

I would call CS. Those codes should work on any in stock, and some pre-order items.

I actually chat with the rep and they said these are random, and theres nothing he can do about it. He did ask me if I would like to pass this onto the team as feedback, and I said YES PLEASE. Well after 3 hours later, I got a code working for the preorder!!! I am so happy! But Fact remains, if I gotta keep begging for these codes then its still probably not worth my while. Though I will admit that their CS for replacements is bar none. Sigh. Praying I will get another when my figures ship. I want to get basically all the star wars line from hot toys!

I received my Sideshow Wonder Woman today. There was a sticker on the side, and I got all excited, thinking it might be a box code! It was just an advert for the up coming NYCon event! :nana:
view

Re: ***NO BANTER*** SSC REWARD Codes Thread

NY Con pre-registration is live. $5 code for signing up.

sideshow dot com/events/sideshow-new-york-con/register

Change dot to . **To be able to post links or images your post count must be 5 or greater.**

Back