Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been getting the coupons recently after the figure ships. Usually around the same time the rewards convert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s right. I think that’s happened a couple times with orders I’ve placed. For a while it was you got one shortly after an order. Although those tended to be good only towards a select few items anyways.

They just sent me a $25 email coupon, for one order. Probably going to get another one in the next day or two. Are these tied to our accounts? I can't remember.

Possible reward code coming tomorrow, around 5PM PST, during one of the live chats!
It was all a clever ruse. Paul really seems to be getting a kick out of saying something will be "REWARDING" when there is no code planned.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

It was all a clever ruse. Paul really seems to be getting a kick out of saying something will be "REWARDING" when there is no code planned.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was BS...but hey, they gotta keep us on our toes! :panic::lol

Does anyone want to swap referral links who hasn't swapped with me before? If you're planning to order something from Sideshow fairly soon, I'll ask you for a referral link to the item I'm buying today, and when you decide to buy your item, PM me and I'll give you my referral link. Then we each get 2% rewards back.

I got a coupon with the last pre-order I made, which I then used for another pre-order.

I WOULD HAVE made another pre-order, but the cheap bastids didn't pony up a new coupon! :cuss

Does anyone want to swap referral links who hasn't swapped with me before? If you're planning to order something from Sideshow fairly soon, I'll ask you for a referral link to the item I'm buying today, and when you decide to buy your item, PM me and I'll give you my referral link. Then we each get 2% rewards back.

Yes, is a good idea... please send me your referral code and I will use it in my next order...

I got one there?s $25 off coupons today. Haven?t placed an order since the pre-orders for the comic con exclusives. Very happy to see that they work again with pre-orders. They also combine with reward codes. After a year of saving reward points I was able to use this coupon And use $380 in reward points and I got the iron patriot for $67. I?ve never used as much reward points at one time. Also haven?t used them since they started charging tax. It?s nice to see you are not taxed on your reward points. So I only paid three dollars in taxes.

I got one there?s $25 off coupons today. Haven?t placed an order since the pre-orders for the comic con exclusives. Very happy to see that they work again with pre-orders. They also combine with reward codes. After a year of saving reward points I was able to use this coupon And use $380 in reward points and I got the iron patriot for $67. I?ve never used as much reward points at one time. Also haven?t used them since they started charging tax. It?s nice to see you are not taxed on your reward points. So I only paid three dollars in taxes.

I'm planning to do the same thing but getting BD Mark 85 or IP2. I haven't decided on which one though haha.

Back