Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I got both of those $4 codes added to my account.

I guess it was because I got through to them on the Chat function on Friday before they closed.

Yup I got both of those $4 codes added to my account.

I guess it was because I got through to them on the Chat function on Friday before they closed.

After seeing your post, I just checked and the one $4 code I chatted with SS about sure enough was added to my Rewards. Not gonna bother them with the 2nd messed up one.

All in all I only missed one $5 code, and then the 2nd botched $4 code. Not too bad. $53 is a nice discount (on top of the RP's I already had).

Thanks to all who reported the codes. :duff

Same here. Got the one $4 code that I chatted them about, but didn't bother with the second one. Got all the rest.

Now I'm just waiting to maybe get a coupon for having ordered a couple of figures last month. Do they still do that--email $20/$25 coupon codes a month or so after your order shipped? I didn't get any codes on my shipper boxes this last time but I'm still hoping they'll email me a "thank you for your order" coupon.

FYI- both of the glitched $4 codes have now been added to my account, too.

Thanks again to everyone on here who shared the codes during this event! I also was able to redeem all $62 + the $5 for registering for the event.

FYI- both of the glitched $4 codes have now been added to my account, too.

Thanks again to everyone on here who shared the codes during this event! I also was able to redeem all $62 + the $5 for registering for the event.

Same here. The 2nd of the two $4 glitched codes was added to my account this morning. The first (and probably LAST) time I've nabbed all the codes for an event. :lol Thanks to everyone who posted them!

No Banter via Tapatalk notifications FTW again. I didn't even know about the Con, notifications just started going off like with the SSC Bday event. Missed the very first code, got careless and showered through the third, but got all the rest. Just waiting on SSC customer service to slug in the two glitched codes, sounds like that's happening today for everyone. $261.75 for that ESB Vader re-release, yo.

Me too. They added one but not the other.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

They might not be done yet. They no doubt got hundreds upon hundreds of emails and calls and chat requests about this. I'll give it another day or so and then send them a friendly email (always be nice to CS) in case one got lost in the shuffle.

Yup agreed, CS have looked after me very well in the past so they always get some extra leeway from me.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Question: Is Sideshow now giving the option to fully pay for a pre-order? I was doing a pre-order for Iron Man Mk85 and it gave me the choice to pay off the balance. I don't remember seeing that before. Just wondering if that's standard now.

Did Sideshow quit offering coupons after you place an order? I ordered the Leia/Wicket set on Saturday and never got an email with a coupon like in the past.

Did Sideshow quit offering coupons after you place an order? I ordered the Leia/Wicket set on Saturday and never got an email with a coupon like in the past.

Ive been getting the coupons recently after the figure ships. Usually around the same time the rewards convert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only sent me one coupon after I received the 2 Hans. Cheap bastids!

And when I placed a new pre-order with said coupon, I received another coupon. Also applicable to anything including pre-orders.

Back