Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed a few big ones (work, errands, life) but ended up with $35, which is basically enough to cover double boxed shipping. Not great, but not complaining either given that they were pretty consistently giving out $10 per day for most of the week. Thanks everyone for the notifications/alerts!

the 4PM "Hot Toys Showcase" and the FB Wrap Up there after. I'm just saying it's a possibility they have codes because they are the last 2 live streams.

Per their schedule on Twitter there's another live YouTube HT Summer Showcase at 4pm PT, then a live Facebook Con Wrap-up at 6pm PT.

Thank you! Likely suspects indeed.

I'm $5 short of $200 in rewards, c'mon Sideshow, do me a solid and give out another $5 code later today. Pretty please!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I'm $5 short of $200 in rewards, c'mon Sideshow, do me a solid and give out another $5 code later today. Pretty please!

Well, Paul just hinted about the 6 PM Wrap Up...Sooooo there's that! :wink1:

Awesome, only issue that 6pm PT is 2am here in Ireland. Guess I'm setting an alarm!

I'll say, Amy (I think she's behind the narration) has an exceptional vocabulary. Her descriptions and commentary are well spoken and at times story-like.

Back