Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gals doing the presenting act like they have a fire to put out. Why are they timing a live stream down to the minute, they aren't robbing a bank?

Sideshow giving out $2 reward codes:

quicker170809.jpg

Sideshow's site is absolute garbage whenever there is an event. You'd think they'd have enough money to upgrade servers with all that profit from shipping costs.

They know what they are doing. Probably gave out too much in the past and they just sit there and laugh as only a few are able to get the codes because they have no intentions of updating their site.

Not saying this will work but I wonder if sending a screen shot of your phone or computer with the time and their website not loading to customer support. Maybe they will apply it for you?

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

That was like having a tooth pulled. Wouldn?t say I ?missed? it. I was there trying to enter the code. It just wouldn?t go through and then it expired. I appreciate the offer but they need to update their ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've been on my rewards code page, not the splash page on their home page already logged in and had no problem with either of the two codes yet.

Back