Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he was either way ahead of the curve -- knowing the future -- or it was a lucky guess.

I do hope he and his family are alright. He's in New Zealand or something, right? Like a place with no cases.

It confuses me why they didn't just repost the code again rather than go through the hassle of trying to manually add them to everyone's account. They've definitely done it before. Why I even care about it right now is beyond my own comprehension honestly...guess it's one of the little things to worry about rather than the calamity going on outside right now.

That might not work for everyone lol I?m on the queue waiting at 135 ppl ahead of me [emoji1787] I?ll go along, thanks for the heads up

I don't get why anyone would go through all that for $5. My time is more valuable than that.

I don't get why anyone would go through all that for $5. My time is more valuable than that.

Normally i would agree with you but in this instance it was late, can't really go anywhere right now in my state, and it isn't hard to leave the laptop on while doing something else. It "rang" when your number was called.

plus - "gotta catch them all" - and this one was five dollars

Can someone here who is tech savvy, please set up a new email list to replace the PixelPiper email list? That is the only way I have been able to get codes in time.
The emails from the no banter thread are still going to my junk folder. I have only managed to get one code ($2) so far.
Edit: Please PM an invite to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email list??? Where have I been????

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

5ffe934bd61be1f793a1030ce0392906.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back