Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is from the next page on the scavenger hunt submission:

"If you were paying attention to a particularly colourful gallery, you would have found this scavenger word. What is it?" *

Looks like $68 so far this year. I missed $11.

38 codes this year. Is this a record for the sheer amount of reward codes in one week?

Whoever got every one really achieved something. Anyone?

I got 11 codes for only $17. Just can't be putting in that much effort to try to get that many codes.

Getting mails 4-30 minutes too late as usual, not a single code this year :monkey4

So annoying im gonna be petty and buy the planned item from BBTS since their cheaper shipping beats no reward codes to absord SS shipping charge.

$59 here ... I specifically remember missing a $3 one the other day because I fell asleep like 20 minutes before it dropped, and a $1 this morning because it expired 10 minutes before I woke up. Then there was that one the other day from LinkedIn.

Not a bad Spook for me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to get 27 of them for $52 thus far. Got every one of them from the FB messenger group I'm in. I would post the codes in the two code monitoring threads when I would get them, but cbulas1, medicineman3, BlueTrooper and others be on their job with the code already posted (good job fellas; y'all quick on the trigger). I missed a few that were in the wee hours of the night but luckily they were like $1 or $2 and a few I missed I wast just sitting and browsing this site not paying attention. But definitely get in the FB messenger group if you can next go around cause those folks don't sleep.

Considering, happy to reach double digits this Spook

Last edited:
Same. Anyone?

You start with the first word of the scavenger phrase, then another "question pops up which is the second word, and you keep repeating until you have put in all of the words of the phrase. Just put in the words in the order of the phrase that was listed a back earlier in the thread

You start with the first word of the scavenger phrase, then another "question pops up which is the second word, and you keep repeating until you have put in all of the words of the phrase. Just put in the words in the order of the phrase that was listed a back earlier in the thread

Oh right I get it now. Thanks and to the people who shared the clues. Love this group! Good luck guys.

Back