Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone just asked if there will be "any" rewards codes for this SDCC...Buffy said she didn't think so, but you never know....whatta tease...:rotfl

I just heard her say she has no idea of SDCC has any codes. But she also said that you never know if someone could just hand her codes.

So it's the last day of SDCC.. do you guys think we will get codes? Out of the 3 out of 4 days we've had 0.

:lol and here I thought I missed out because I had only $2 in codes. I didn't realize they weren't giving them out.

Not saying they owe any codes, because they don't, I just remember previous years when they were really generous. I pretty much was thinking about Sideshow and their products the whole weekend. I thought the codes were a great marketing tool. This year I feel like I had preview night and then just moved on... Dunno.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Been a while since I’ve seen this question. Please allow me. :lol

Their names are usually listed as his location under his avatar. But if you use tapatalk, I don’t think you can see it.

Been a while since I’ve seen this question. Please allow me. :lol

Their names are usually listed as his location under his avatar. But if you use tapatalk, I don’t think you can see it.

She looked familiar, that's why I asked. Definitely confirmed it's her though. :lol After a non-eventful SDCC with Sideshow, I need something else to watch. lol.

She looked familiar, that's why I asked. Definitely confirmed it's her though. :lol After a non-eventful SDCC with Sideshow, I need something else to watch. lol.

I feel like one of the lucky ones with my $2 code i scored earlier this week. Best SDCC evahr! :yess:

No codes given out while SDCC was actually happening in San Diego is disappointing, for sure (at least compared to previous years)! I guess we can hold out hope for codes during NYCC and especially during Spook...

With these new Endgame figures about to come up for order, I wonder if Sideshow will dole out more of those $20 & $25 promo codes that worked on new orders. Sure would be nice, considering my reward balance is at zero right now. :lol

With these new Endgame figures about to come up for order, I wonder if Sideshow will dole out more of those $20 & $25 promo codes that worked on new orders. Sure would be nice, considering my reward balance is at zero right now. :lol

Don't hold your breath.

So someone said apparently the moderators on Let Your Geek Sideshow are now posting referral links to new releases to make even more money from us... why not just have everyone post their referral links on their site and make it a free for all then?

Back