Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, code came late - lame

Sent from a Folgers can in uncle Jeb’s basement

And whatever happened to Pixelpiper’s email notifications? Haven’t gotten one of those since like October.

Can't remember the last time I sent one. I think I stopped sending them long before I retired Kuat of Kuat. Looking at my bookmarks I can't even find the link to send it now. It must have been lost when I refreshed Windows.

I stopped actively hunting for codes because they were becoming too sporadic, and of too little value to worry over. Plus the fact that I didn't intend to use Sideshow again, unless there was some must-have exclusive that couldn't be had elsewhere. Used up my remaining points the other day.

No code during today's show (despite them saying yesterday there would be), but they said at the end there will be one during Monday's show scheduled to start at 1.30pm US Pacific Time.

No code during today's show (despite them saying yesterday there would be), but they said at the end there will be one during Monday's show scheduled to start at 1.30pm US Pacific Time.
Thursday, they said would be a code Friday or Monday.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Are there any real (i.e. more than $2) codes available to use right now? Like $20 and up (heavy on the up?) Like maybe a percent discount or some such. Thanks

Back