Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow should do away with all codes
That way we don't have to see pages of certain people begging for codes before ordering or crying and bashing Sideshow because they didn't get codes they feel entitled to.

:lol that, plus the flipside of when they throw a code out there for $1, people think they're so generous and start kissing their a$$

The codes seem to be gone unfortunately. Sideshow also has done away with the random pop up discounts on their site. Really not sure what the incentive is to order from Sideshow anymore aside from payment plans. They charge more to ship items than a lot of other places do and don’t even double box.

Alter Ego is really a better alternative if you ask me. Most items ship free, are double boxed, they have a rewards program, and you can request payment plans.

Ever since Sideshow stopped sending their shipping box codes I've made most of my purchases from BBTS. But a few weeks ago I wanted a figure that wasn't in stock at BBTS, so I ordered it from Sideshow. About a day or two after placing the order I received a message in my Sideshow account (as well as an e-mail) with a code for $25 off anything on their site. I had to use it within 2 weeks, which I did, and they sent me another code. It doesn't seem to have the one-code-per month limitation the box codes use to have. If they keep up with the codes, and I continue to accumulate rewards, Sideshow may just pull me back in!

Sideshow should do away with all codes
That way we don't have to see pages of certain people begging for codes before ordering or crying and bashing Sideshow because they didn't get codes they feel entitled to.

Rawr.

Missed it too. My Tapatalk notifications have been late as all hell, appreciate the efforts but after I just railed on them the other day for it, not gonna get irked at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed it too. My Tapatalk notifications have been late as all hell, appreciate the efforts but after I just railed on them the other day for it, not gonna get irked at it.

Yeah my notifications for the code came very late as well... bummer.

I received a mailer coupon and attached it to my account, but I can’t use it because it’s saying I’ve already used this type of promo. I called, and the rep said each account can only use “LSS” promo type twice. Here it is, if someone can use it. Expires the 7th. It’s $20 off.
063a0c64655386e709d3c639d4107f0d.jpg

Has anyone had luck getting a code to pop up for preorder items? Planning to order the new Two-Face, but wanted to wait and see if I could get a code first.

I received a mailer coupon and attached it to my account, but I can’t use it because it’s saying I’ve already used this type of promo. I called, and the rep said each account can only use “LSS” promo type twice. Here it is, if someone can use it. Expires the 7th. It’s $20 off.
063a0c64655386e709d3c639d4107f0d.jpg

Has anyone had luck getting a code to pop up for preorder items? Planning to order the new Two-Face, but wanted to wait and see if I could get a code first.

You could try the code I shared (unless you’ve used that type twice, or someone else used it to the max).

I just realized I was still subscribed to this thread - I don't even order from Sideshow anymore, blacklisted them sometime last year. Too much BS, rude employees on Twitter, etc.

Back