Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a $20 off postcard code I received earlier in the month. Good on anything over $100, expiring on the 21st, and I believe it's one of those good for multiple uses. LSS-CMARV-B24E61E0 Not going to use it myself, so have at it! :wave:peace

I had never used a twenty off code before. I just got one in the mail yesterday. Put it with my mail and realized I had gotten one back in May and my wife never told me. I’m glade I got another. I don’t think it will work (as I used it) but if anyone wants to try here it is (I know sometimes they work for multiple people). Good luck

LSS-CMARV-E684B71E

I have no hope for spooktacular or any event for that matter. I don't even feel like watching anymore.

I miss the spooktacular e-mails they used to send out. They used to put mystery point codes in them. One year I got 45.00. Since then nothing. I don’t have any social media so nothing there for me.

Ordered the Molten Man base Spider-Man yesterday at work...get home to a 20.00 off code in the mail from sideshow. Hopefully something else goes up before it expires on 7/12.

Ordered the Molten Man base Spider-Man yesterday at work...get home to a 20.00 off code in the mail from sideshow. Hopefully something else goes up before it expires on 7/12.

I ordered yesterday too when it went up and I got nada

If you don't get to use it, can you please send it my way? Thanks!

Online ComiCon starts next week....Think there'll be any codes? :dunno Sounds like they'll be doing everything on the FB group. Won't be the same, without Susan....

1 minute, 50¢ codes every 14 hours has been confirmed. Get 'em while they're hot!

waiting for someone to ask where I got this info... I made it all up! mwahahahaha!

Online ComiCon starts next week....Think there'll be any codes? :dunno Sounds like they'll be doing everything on the FB group. Won't be the same, without Susan....

Well, their blog post about Online Comic-Con 2019 doesn't say anything about codes, though their Online Comic-Con 2018 blog post didn't mention codes either and they gave out $15.50 in codes during SDCC 2018... so we'll see!

Back