Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had any luck with the shopping cart discount. Even with trying the PO for Endgame Thanos or Ironman. I'm in CA, so maybe they aren't giving us any...or it's my browser. I'm using Firefox, but haven't tried it on Explorer or Edge.

I haven't had any luck with the shopping cart discount. Even with trying the PO for Endgame Thanos or Ironman. I'm in CA, so maybe they aren't giving us any...or it's my browser. I'm using Firefox, but haven't tried it on Explorer or Edge.

Doesn’t seem to work on either of those figures, they’re too new I wager.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they are using those promo codes that have been floating around the past few days, not the pop-up discount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just double checked...The pop up discounts were used on Mark 7 and 50...but didn't work on Endgame Thanos.

I was trying to get the 10% discount on Hulkbuster but I waited ten minutes with the figure in my cart and nothing happened.

So did sideshow kill these codes? After using one of the ones posted I can’t even use the one sent to my house anymore. Boooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the 25.00 codes provided after ordering something historically only worked on select items but I tried using the code I got from Nebula on the deluxe Hawkeye and it worked.

I had saved two codes to use when I got paid. Wanted to order to Iron Man toys. Neither work anymore. Also, Sideshow sent me a $25 code for my last purchase and it expired. Unfortunately, they can't help with that either.

So yeah, well, that sucks.

I have some 10% off codes for the following that I can not use. Apparently, you are only allowed 1 10% off code per account. Message me if you are interested.

Hall of Armor set of 7 ( spoken for )
Gladiator Hulk
IW Hulkbuster
Iron Spider
IW Groot & Rocket ( spoken for )

Last edited:
Just visited the SS website and had HT Anakin in the cart. Then up popped a 10% off offer. So managed to get Anakin for 10% off and they have free shipping !

Bonus ! $211,50 shipped :yess:

Yeah darn they must have killed the shared promotions or ones they sent out in error. I was sent a $15 “welcome” code to the email address I have registered with Sideshow after I signed up for a contest. Tried to use it just now as it’s still showing up in my wallet and expiring tomorrow but declined. Bummer.

Guess I didn’t need to pre-order anything else anyways though as I probably will grab a couple Endgame pre-orders.

I had a $20 code saved that I just tried to use on Thanos but it said usage limit was reached. The code isn't even supposed to expire until May, I thought you couldn't even add them to your account if they weren't valid? Not sure what's going on.

Back