Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a 10% off on mk7 but not sure how to replicate it for anything else...[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK listen up. The 10% vs. 5% off is IP based. I downloaded a free VPN (Windscribe), set it to Canada, and was able to start getting the 10% to pop. Annoyed with myself for not trying it yesterday before placing my orders, but whatever. Got 10% off the deluxe 1/4 Iron Man Mk 3 today so not too shabby. Also got it to pop up for Jabba but no interest in that. After getting a discount to show up, whether I use it or not, I have to empty my cart, log out of my account, clear the cache/history on my browser, and log back in and then add the item before I can get the discount to pop up again. Firefox has been working best for me.

Doesn't seem to work with the newest preorders like the Mk 85.

Sorry to step this back, but how exactly are you getting these discounts to pop up?

Are you just adding items to your cart and sitting there on the cart screen until it pops up?

Also can these be combined with those $20 off codes that are out there?

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry to step this back, but how exactly are you getting these discounts to pop up?

Are you just adding items to your cart and sitting there on the cart screen until it pops up?

Also can these be combined with those $20 off codes that are out there?

Thanks!

It's on the actual checkout screen. Strangely I've found it usually comes up most often when you move your cursor up to the tabs or toolbar over the browser window.

It's on the actual checkout screen. Strangely I've found it usually comes up most often when you move your cursor up to the tabs or toolbar over the browser window.
Ok I'll give it a try in a bit, thanks!

Do you know if this can be combined with those other $20 off codes floating around?

Ok I'll give it a try in a bit, thanks!

Do you know if this can be combined with those other $20 off codes floating around?

I don’t think so, if I remember right it will automatically remove the % discount if you try to add a promo code.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t think so, if I remember right it will automatically remove the % discount if you try to add a promo code.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks again!

Doesn't look like I'm having any luck with this. I'm trying with Endgame Thanos so maybe it won't work on such a new PO

If you get it to come up for one item, can you get it to apply to a different item by adding it to your cart and deleting the first item?

If you get it to come up for one item, can you get it to apply to a different item by adding it to your cart and deleting the first item?
Nah I just tried it. Got it to pop up for Iron Man MK50, went to checkout page, copied the code, then tried to paste it for Endgame Thanos and it didn't work

OK listen up. The 10% vs. 5% off is IP based. I downloaded a free VPN (Windscribe), set it to Canada, and was able to start getting the 10% to pop. Annoyed with myself for not trying it yesterday before placing my orders, but whatever. Got 10% off the deluxe 1/4 Iron Man Mk 3 today so not too shabby. Also got it to pop up for Jabba but no interest in that. After getting a discount to show up, whether I use it or not, I have to empty my cart, log out of my account, clear the cache/history on my browser, and log back in and then add the item before I can get the discount to pop up again. Firefox has been working best for me.

Doesn't seem to work with the newest preorders like the Mk 85.

I just did this and I now am getting all 10% off codes. Thanks a ton for posting this.

Hey guys, here's my $20.00 code that I received in the mail recently: LSS-CMARV-56A8192B. I used it once already, but it expires on 4/21 so maybe someone else could use it too.

Back