Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not get one for the life of me, if anyone can get the 10% code wanna dm me please haha
I’m not positive but I think those are actually tied to your account. I noticed it said something about loyalty in the offer details. Maybe whether you get 5% or 10% has got to do with the current amount of open orders or order history or something.

It probably is coincidence too but I noticed that my offer starts with UPS. Almost makes me wonder if they’re just giving me free shipping up front since I usually would pay right around $20 something for shipping and they use UPS for me (and I think most people within the US). Either way that still works for me.

Got a 10% off code for Obi-Wan the other day after letting the figure sit in the cart for a few minutes.

I think it's just going to come down to it being a free shipping code on Sideshow's jacked up shipping charges. UPS only costs about $10 to ship things in California, and Sideshow likes to charge me $20+, which is about what the code takes off the figure.

Got a 10% off code for Obi-Wan the other day after letting the figure sit in the cart for a few minutes.

I think it's just going to come down to it being a free shipping code on Sideshow's jacked up shipping charges. UPS only costs about $10 to ship things in California, and Sideshow likes to charge me $20+, which is about what the code takes off the figure.

If you get a higher priced figure it is a great deal.

If you get a higher priced figure it is a great deal.
I almost went for the Mark 50 because of the higher discount but decided to put it off. I’ll see what’s offered for Endgame first as I’m not one that collects a bunch of the armors, but would like one that’s more definitive than the one I have (XLII).

I got the 10% just yesterday. I was signed into my account, added the figure to my cart, went to checkout, and then I put my cursor on the open new tab button and it popped up right away.

Thanks. Still only getting 5% even trying with different figures. I wonder if it is based on your IP location or maybe number of previous orders. Perhaps they don't think they need to offer much of a discount if you already order lots of figures with them? Who knows.

Couldn't find a better thread to post this in, but for you California folks - I just received an email from BBTS stating that starting 4/1 they will be charging sales tax on any new orders and any orders that ship after 4/1. So, if you have anything in your Pile of Loot, you should release it before 4/1.

Couldn't find a better thread to post this in, but for you California folks - I just received an email from BBTS stating that starting 4/1 they will be charging sales tax on any new orders and any orders that ship after 4/1. So, if you have anything in your Pile of Loot, you should release it before 4/1.

Yeah, I got that notice just now...sucks a big one! I have a couple of pending orders, that'll now be taxed.

Just got the 10% off to pop up on the SS Jabba. That's a pretty decent sized discount... Now it's time to decide if I'll pull the trigger!

So I think the percentage off you get is based off your IP location. I can only get 5% off here in Texas even if I’m not even logged in, so it’s not going by your shipping address or Oder history. Seems like the California people are all getting 10%, for example. Oh well. Good thing is that I’ve so far ordered Iron Man Mk 7, War Machine Mk 4, and Iron Man Mk 50 all each with about $20-21 off (free shipping basically). Won’t complain too hard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn. Guess then NC isn't getting anything as I'm unable to get a pop up discount on any items.

So I think the percentage off you get is based off your IP location. I can only get 5% off here in Texas even if I’m not even logged in, so it’s not going by your shipping address or Oder history. Seems like the California people are all getting 10%, for example. Oh well. Good thing is that I’ve so far ordered Iron Man Mk 7, War Machine Mk 4, and Iron Man Mk 50 all each with about $20-21 off (free shipping basically). Won’t complain too hard.

I think it has nothing to do with IP and everything to do with shipping cost. The code I used was basically just covering Sideshows jacked up shipping prices.

If it does have something to do with your location, then that’s easily solved if you have a VPN etc.

It appears to me that you can continue using a single postcard code repeatedly on as many of your own orders as you want, up to its expiration.

I've played around with it a bit and have been pretty much able to get a 5% off code on just about anything I added to my cart. In stock or PO. But all 5% off, none 10%. I'm still happy to use them. I look at it as free shipping on everything.

Back