Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up the Iron Studios Thanos 1/10 with it. Thank you so much for sharing. I had gotten a post card too I used on Hot Toys Obi-Wan. I wish I had known multiple people could use the same code - I would have posted it here as well for multiple to use. Lesson learned!

this may have been mentioned before and I'm not sure if it will work for everyone, but I was just playing around thinking about ordering some things, added the Diecast Mark 7 and kind of hovered over the minimize button of the browser and this popped up:
7.jpg

Can use reward points too which makes the coupon 43 bucks off which is pretty nice. The coupon wouldn't work for anything else though when I tried to remove the 7 and add something else, might be tied specifically to this figure. In my cart it's listed as "Upsell 10% Promotion"

this may have been mentioned before and I'm not sure if it will work for everyone, but I was just playing around thinking about ordering some things, added the Diecast Mark 7 and kind of hovered over the minimize button of the browser and this popped up:
View attachment 448241

Can use reward points too which makes the coupon 43 bucks off which is pretty nice. The coupon wouldn't work for anything else though when I tried to remove the 7 and add something else, might be tied specifically to this figure. In my cart it's listed as "Upsell 10% Promotion"

I had that pop up on the MK7 also. i ordered using it and some points but it only gave me 10% off on what was leftover after i used my reward points. So instead of $43 it was $30 but i am not complaining.

I'm getting 5% on that promo. You can proceed to checkout and then see the code on the summary. Copy+paste it into your saved codes to use it later if you're just eyeballing stuff.

Just got one of the postcards in the mail with the $20 off. Saved it to my account but if everyone can also use it:
LSS-CHTOY-F28DF940

Expires 4/13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well didn't expect to place another order within a week, but I tried the adding an item to my cart and acting like I was going to open a new tab, and afterwards I got a 10% off offer. Pre-ordered the new Ant-Man from Ant-Man and The Wasp. I also used my rewards towards it which I had $22.50 of and got it to under $200 before shipping. Need to stay out of the deals thread for a while now. :lol

I had that pop up on the MK7 also. i ordered using it and some points but it only gave me 10% off on what was leftover after i used my reward points. So instead of $43 it was $30 but i am not complaining.

Yea good catch. Just ordered it with some points and the coupon as well. Coupon will basically make the shipping free but that's usually been the difference between shopping at SSC or another seller.

Last edited:
Well didn't expect to place another order within a week, but I tried the adding an item to my cart and acting like I was going to open a new tab, and afterwards I got a 10% off offer. Pre-ordered the new Ant-Man from Ant-Man and The Wasp. I also used my rewards towards it which I had $22.50 of and got it to under $200 before shipping. Need to stay out of the deals thread for a while now. :lol

Been trying that for a few days now with Iron Spider but no luck. Too bad there isn't a guarantee that it does it, but I guess that's to keep people from gaming the system to get discounts

Been trying that for a few days now with Iron Spider but no luck. Too bad there isn't a guarantee that it does it, but I guess that's to keep people from gaming the system to get discounts
I wonder if it’s pre-orders only. I didn’t mess with it much as I had an idea of what I wanted to try getting. I think you also have better luck with a PC or laptop browser versus a phone or tablet.

My last two orders I didn’t even expect to make necessarily, but getting deals pushed me to order. Doctor Strange I ordered from someone sharing their mailer code and now this surprise cart discount for Ant-Man.

I'm getting 5% on that promo. You can proceed to checkout and then see the code on the summary. Copy+paste it into your saved codes to use it later if you're just eyeballing stuff.

Same here, I'm only getting the 5% to pop up. Are some people still getting 10% to pop up? Also is that popping up on the cart page, or like mine was on the actual checkout page?

Last edited:
i cant seem to get any of the codes everyones posting to combine with my rewards points. when i apply my rewards points, it takes the coupon away.

Same here, I'm only getting the 5% to pop up. Are some people still getting 10% to pop up? Also is that popping up on the cart page, or like mine was on the actual checkout page?
I got the 10% just yesterday. I was signed into my account, added the figure to my cart, went to checkout, and then I put my cursor on the open new tab button and it popped up right away.

I keep getting the 5% codes for the Legendary Yoda, just wondering if anyone has/can get the 10% code to pop up on that. I really want to order but obviously the extra discount would be preferred haha.

Back