Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Royal Guard shipped on saturday, but no "International thank you" promo received, that`s a first. They go for $25 and can be used on most if not all.
Have they stopped handing these out? don`t suspect it has to do with the new site.

Real bummer if it`s the end on these, helps big time and makes me easily buy more from the site.

My Royal Guard shipped on saturday, but no "International thank you" promo received, that`s a first. They go for $25 and can be used on most if not all.
Have they stopped handing these out? don`t suspect it has to do with the new site.

Real bummer if it`s the end on these, helps big time and makes me easily buy more from the site.

I've mentioned this issue to them and it appears to be a bug.

"Our team is aware of international codes not reflecting on your end and is actively working to resolve this as we speak."

I signed up for a contest and got the $25 off email, and also got a thanks for subscribing to our mailing list email with a $15 offer. I’m guessing it’s still something messed up from the website upgrade, but I wonder if I’m still able to use it or if they’ll void it since I’ve been ordering with them for a while now.

Got a postcard in the mail for $20 off a purchase from SideShow. Claims it is good for "any" item over $100, but haven't tried it or read the fine print.

Got the same. It's the same as the old postcards they used to give out every so often. It works for anything.

been a while....

APP ONLY
Untitled.jpg

i was trying to order the Aspen pF exclusive in stock item, when i went to check out a 10% off coupon popped up, any one get those,, its great if you are ordering a more expensive item.. but now im afraid to go back or close window as I might lose the coupon lol,.. any one get these codes when placing order

I was debating on buying something. And when I finally decided during checkout the code just literally expired. Damn.

I'm there with you :( Left for work at 7:30 eastern time this morning and didn't get home until 10pm and saw this. Expired already. Don't have time at work to surf randomly and didn't even get a push notification from the app. Didn't these use to last until 11 or midnight pacific?

i was trying to order the Aspen pF exclusive in stock item, when i went to check out a 10% off coupon popped up, any one get those,, its great if you are ordering a more expensive item.. but now im afraid to go back or close window as I might lose the coupon lol,.. any one get these codes when placing order

Just copy down the coupon code and use it for later. I did that as I usually process my orders on my tablet, but I had to use my PC to get the coupon code, because pop ups rarely work on my tablet. Though I have no idea if they time out in minutes, hours or days. Now I’m regretting all my Prime 1 1/3 scale statue preorders now....those that didn’t go to waitlist anyway.

And thanks for the tip.

Just copy down the coupon code and use it for later. I did that as I usually process my orders on my tablet, but I had to use my PC to get the coupon code, because pop ups rarely work on my tablet. Though I have no idea if they time out in minutes, hours or days. Now I’m regretting all my Prime 1 1/3 scale statue preorders now....those that didn’t go to waitlist anyway.

And thanks for the tip.

yes managed to save the code,, it only works on that order though,, nothing else,no instock or pre order items,, i have till 26th for coupon to expire,,I have a feeling these codes pop up if u save any items to ur wishlist which is a new feature,, i had added only this to my wishlist so far

yes managed to save the code,, it only works on that order though,, nothing else,no instock or pre order items,, i have till 26th for coupon to expire,,I have a feeling these codes pop up if u save any items to ur wishlist which is a new feature,, i had added only this to my wishlist so far

I’ve never used the Wishlist feature and I was able to get a code just by going to the checkout. Though I made sure I wasn’t logged in, as previously that made it harder for such things to pop up.

I just tried to get it for another item, but it never appeared :(

Tried it again for an item I just preordered and this time I got 5% instead of 10%.

I’ve never used the Wishlist feature and I was able to get a code just by going to the checkout. Though I made sure I wasn’t logged in, as previously that made it harder for such things to pop up.

I just tried to get it for another item, but it never appeared :(

Tried it again for an item I just preordered and this time I got 5% instead of 10%.
Codes are typically item specific from my experience. That's why you'll see it pop up for one item but not others.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok, so what is going on with their live chat? "Live chat is available Mon-Fri, 6:00am - 6:00pm PT." and it's currently 1132AM EST so it's 832am PST. I tried all day yesterday and the chat message box never came up.

Ok, so what is going on with their live chat? "Live chat is available Mon-Fri, 6:00am - 6:00pm PT." and it's currently 1132AM EST so it's 832am PST. I tried all day yesterday and the chat message box never came up.
I'm guessing it's still down. They just added that feature back to their website a day or two ago. I emailed then multiple times about why their live chat and phones aren't working during business hours but they don't respond.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back