Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I received Emperor Palpatine today from Sideshow with no code either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Sideshow require everyone to reset their passwords recently? Just want to make sure it is legit and not some scam.

and customer service has yet to reply my email about paint chips on Mark 46 CA too....wondering what's up with them lately

Apparently, Sideshow has increased eligible items with their $25 contest codes. I received one today and there were 178 items eligible, in 6th scale figs alone, and even pre-orders were included.

Apparently, Sideshow has increased eligible items with their $25 contest codes. I received one today and there were 178 items eligible, in 6th scale figs alone, and even pre-orders were included.

Thanks for the heads up! It actually makes it worthwhile to preorder from SS again. And I'm not sure if it's a glitch or part of the new system, but during checkout, it let me use the coupon and points as well.

They probably realized a huge drop in sales. Glad to hear that those work now, it'll still just cover shipping but with a little left over maybe and slightly more reward points than AEC and their free shipping/RP deal.

It must be a drop in sales, I’ve seen more frequent advertisement on Instagram and social media for products released months ago. Maybe they will bring back the box coupons and stop toying with us lol.

It's only for a short time. Coupon is only good for a few days vs weeks for the old ones. It's probably their way of saying "sorry for the website mess here is a little money off" :lol

Thats too bad. Would have used one of those codes on the eventual Cody pre-order that will go up today. Was really hoping for at least a 20.00 code with Jabba that arrived.

Back