Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see anything in this thread about this, so I thought I'd share a post from SS on their official FB group-

"Join us this coming Tuesday at 11am PT for our brand new live chat show, only on Facebook! Our new Sideshow & Tell show is our chance to chat directly with our Sideshow fans to talk about pop culture news, collecting, and all the fun stuff that makes us geeks.

Susan will be joined by different guest co-hosts every week, and I'll be co-hosting with Susan for the first episode to get the ball rolling! I may bring along some giveaways and other fun surprises, because that's just the kind of thing I like to do. It's my first on-screen appearance, and I'd love to have you guys join me!

We'll be going live out on our Facebook page, not here in the group, so watch for us there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/354055335173293/"

So unless I'm missing something, they're adding another weekly show to go with their weekly Wednesday at 11 AM live show that is now only streamed on YouTube. I wonder if they'll ever give out RP codes during this new Tuesday show?

I didn't see anything in this thread about this, so I thought I'd share a post from SS on their official FB group-

"Join us this coming Tuesday at 11am PT for our brand new live chat show, only on Facebook! Our new Sideshow & Tell show is our chance to chat directly with our Sideshow fans to talk about pop culture news, collecting, and all the fun stuff that makes us geeks.

Susan will be joined by different guest co-hosts every week, and I'll be co-hosting with Susan for the first episode to get the ball rolling! I may bring along some giveaways and other fun surprises, because that's just the kind of thing I like to do. It's my first on-screen appearance, and I'd love to have you guys join me!

We'll be going live out on our Facebook page, not here in the group, so watch for us there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/354055335173293/"

So unless I'm missing something, they're adding another weekly show to go with their weekly Wednesday at 11 AM live show that is now only streamed on YouTube. I wonder if they'll ever give out RP codes during this new Tuesday show?

That was fun...11 min lag in broadcast! :slap

That was fun...11 min lag in broadcast! :slap
Right?
"We've decided to no longer stream Sideshow Live on Facebook because of too many technical problems. We've also decided to do a new weekly live stream exclusively on Facebook, and we think everything will probably be fine."

Last edited:
Right?
"We've decided to no longer stream Sideshow Live on Facebook because of too many technical problems. We've also decided to do a new weekly live stream exclusively on Facebook, and we think everything will probably be fine."

I thought the exact same thing! I don't know what they were expecting!

The Promo Codes are usually for their junk they want to get rid of. My advice, after ordering so much from them and paying a ridiculous amount of shipping costs it is best to wait for the seasonal events and see if you can grab an item with free shipping or a discount.

Days of my pre-ordering are over.

The shipping is absurd. I live down the street from them and their warehouse and have called and asked if I can just pick it up. Would take me 1 minute to drive to the warehouse and they insist on delivering it.

Hey there,

Does anyone have a code I could use to get a MK46 concept? Please pm me if you do.

Its been a while since the last ebay coupon has been out there, I feel like it should be happening again soon. The last few times it's only been the increase in ebay bucks.

Does anybody know if eBay has any discount codes or where to find some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'll see them on the top banner of eBay when you open the website. If there are any. I feel like there's usually one 10% off everything per month. And it's been a little over a month now I think. I'd expect one soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I received a code for 25.00 after my last order but it is only good on stuff that is either super expensive or has been collecting dust on their shelves. But that seems to be normal for them now.
:(

Unrelated technically but wasn't sure where else to post. Any one else's orders disappear from Sideshow's website. I have nothing anymore. I know there was a message about missing reward points but I have not heard about orders being gone after the update.

Unrelated technically but wasn't sure where else to post. Any one else's orders disappear from Sideshow's website. I have nothing anymore. I know there was a message about missing reward points but I have not heard about orders being gone after the update.

Just checked mine after resetting my password and everything showed up. Took a second of spinning while it said “no orders” but then they appeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you find that your open orders don't display any discounts?

The 'Your Orders' page shows a reduced total, but the 'Order Details' page shows the full total, and even the amount of Reward Points pending shows as if no discount was made at the point of order.

My Pending Rewards page also doesn't take account of any discount having been applied to the order.

:confused:

Well, as expected, SS hasn't given out any RP codes in awhile, but as part of their website redesign, they now show your RP point accumulation history! After you log in to your account, click on Sideshow Rewards, and then below the "Available Balance" box is a history of the RP points you have earned.

Pretty neat!

Back