Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings C3L3BR4T3 $20 off

Not planning to pick this set up, but awesome news for those of you that want it. Nice of you to post this deal, bonestock!

Not planning to pick this set up, but awesome news for those of you that want it. Nice of you to post this deal, bonestock!

I try helping others when I can. I've helped several members on this board get sold out stuff for retail.

Hey everyone, I found out you can get the Bruce, Alfred and armory set for $525 shipped. If you live in California , you'll be paying tax but it's not bad. Came out to under $575.

Go to

WBshop.com - The Official Online Store of Warner Bros. Studios

There is a link to activate a coupon for $100 off $500 or more on in stock items. Look for the armory, add it and check out. You might need to add s random item to get it to work. Shipping is free too on orders over $500.

You're welcome

Tried it and it's not working for me for some reason.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings C3L3BR4T3 $20 off

Tried it and it's not working for me for some reason.

Same here. Says you can also call in your order, so I'll try that tomorrow. Or not, as I really don't think $525 is still a good deal on this set IMO.

But thanks!

I agree with Pixel, 12 days has been a bore but lets be courteous to Alex. She's one of the nicest and coolest people and comes here on her own time to talk to us.

I love you Alex :wave

I agree with Racetrack.

But let's pause for a moment to marvel at today's reveal.

Yet another statue. And an out of focus Spider-Man.

previewSpiderManPF.jpg

6/6 for statues.

Must surely be 6 action figures to follow? But I wouldn't bet on it!

Indeed. Seems Alex is very much into chatting with us collectors and kudos for doing so. I can't think of many companies who do it so frequently. Now, despite never having gotten into statues thats an interesting pose for Spidey. Part of me hopes he's leaping over a taxi cab roof top instead of the typical architecture.

Jesus Christ, SSC should rename this to 12 days of statues

As others have said, 1/6 figures got their time during Spook. I don't think people can complain so much about this preview either. That actually shows quite a bit. Looks great too!

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings C3L3BR4T3 $20 off

If one of these reveals are classic turtles in statue form, I'm going to lose my ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Is there a code for the Black Widow TWS? May pick that up. Would love 10% plus free shipping!

I'm hoping for one 1/6 SSC reveal (hoping Doom, especially). Did they ever show some of the reveals from Spook (mainly Beetlejuice?)

I'm hoping for one 1/6 SSC reveal (hoping Doom, especially). Did they ever show some of the reveals from Spook (mainly Beetlejuice?)

Here's a huge long shot but I'm hoping if we get a 1:6 tease its scarlet

Thanks man :( :grouphug
If one of these reveals are classic turtles in statue form, I'm going to lose my ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bro I'm with you "over 10, 000!!!" percent

Weird thing is, someone on the Spidey preview pic posted that there's a spoiler and then wrote "TMNT". I figured the died meant Prime 1 but seemed strange. Now you make a comment. If that's true (it could explain SS not putting up Prime 1 Turtles when they were due to go up in November):pray:
Was the Hot Toys Vader not a preview?
Nope and its actually up on the site now for PO :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back