Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Mandarin and Tonto at 40% off. :lecture

I would't take Mandarin if it were $50 and free shipping. ;) I would Tonto though. I'd even pay a little more if the Lone Ranger were available - you know, because I'm not trying to make a Johnny Depp shrine which is obviously Hot Toys intention.

I think I paid about $150 for Mandarin awhile back. Loved the movie and despite the fact that he isn't the "real" villain, the figure is magnificent. They would have sold 10x as many of these if he'd been the real villain.

I think I paid about $150 for Mandarin awhile back. Loved the movie and despite the fact that he isn't the "real" villain, the figure is magnificent. They would have sold 10x as many of these if he'd been the real villain.[/QUOTE]

:lecture:goodpost:

Yeah, I'm expecting Black Friday to be mainly Tonto, Scully, Mandarin, and Crow fest the entire weekend.

hoping for discounts on Silver Centurion and Robocop and further discounts on 1966 batman, Man of Steel and Mime Joker :pray: :pray: :pray:

80% christmas eve, 110% christmas morning.

110% lol That's where they give you the figure and a bit of cash on the side right? My kinda discount!

80% christmas eve, 110% christmas morning.

110% lol That's where they give you the figure and a bit of cash on the side right? My kinda discount!

make-an-offer.jpg

Take the offer and your life belongs to Sideshow.

One day, and you'll never know when, they'll ask you to do them a favour. It'll be something like telling everyone how cheap you think their products are, or how much better than the prototypes their production sculpts are...
:devil

If they want to pay me to get Tonto then I guess I'd help them out

They should just add a 50% off coupon to the new Depp figure that will likely never sell. Might as well.

Back