Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

I missed out on like 3 codes , I don't give a sheeeet . Still got like $30 in RP :yess:

Call me ****ing Santa because I'm now keeping two lists. :hi5:

:lol

Don't see how something so fun could make people mad. Everyone was getting along and viking so well until the code police busted in. Who doesn't enjoy a good party?

Bad-Santa.jpeg

:duff

The crow is now checking inv

This makes no sense. There is no justification for the way people behave towards Sideshow's customer servics reps, you can't go blame it on the people posting fake codes. People are responsible for their own actions and how they behave towards others. If you are going to act like a childish entitled fool towards some customer service rep over a $5 code than you are a tool plain and simple. Further more if your not bothering to actually participate in the thread, other than snagging codes, than you probably deserved to get tricked by a fake code or two. It's a shame that it disrupted Sideshow, and I'm sure the people who were responsible are sorry for the inconvenience they caused and will refrain from such pranks in the future. But the true villains are the self absorbed DB's who were to lazy to participate in the fun, other than preying on others generosity, and then treating SS reps like crap over a $5 code. Seriously let that sink in for a moment, a freaking $5 code.
This :lecture

Seriously, I cannot the fathom the fact that anyone would go to such lengths over a $5 code especially after feeling 'conned' due to a fake code posted in a thread created for enjoying Spooktacular and its festivities in it's original spirit. :cuckoo:

FFS, this isn't even an official thread and were it not for the likes of Pip, C'col, Shawn, Yankee and a few others, you guys wouldn't even have known much about this promotion that you are blatantly entitling yourself to. What part of the word 'promotion' you wouldn't understand?? :mad:

Is the rumor true that SSC will give out more codes if fake codes are never again discussed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have no idea what SSC is going to do, it's all up in the air right now until December for their next event...

looks like I missed the hulk/banner deal now that it is waitlisted
So is The Crow. I guess I waited too long on that and the Cantina environment... I definitely love the deep discounts they had this year. Although they didn't discount all of the in-stock stuff I wanted (mainly Chewbacca PF), I still appreciate they priced some things to move.

We have no idea what SSC is going to do, it's all up in the air right now until December for their next event...
What event is that? They do the Holiday Wish List, is that what you mean?

Did they give out codes (in December) last year? I don't remember.
Not to my recollection, but I do believe they had one or two Black Friday week.

Lol

:lol

Don't see how something so fun could make people mad. Everyone was getting along and viking so well until the code police busted in. Who doesn't enjoy a good party?

Because there are too many self absorbed people who think they are entitled out there. Unfortunately it's the times we live in :(

What event is that? They do the Holiday Wish List, is that what you mean?

Not to my recollection, but I do believe they had one or two Black Friday week.

They'll have a 12 Days of Christmas event. Some people said they gave out codes last year. I missed out on it, though..

Back