Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

So has anyone confirm when ha11ow33n code expires?

Yay! If it puts a smile on you or anyone's face then it's been a good day (Also, I heart 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'. More smiling and cheer is needed in this world.

More codes will be happening today to put more smiles on people's faces too (I hope). :)

-SideshowAlex

was in chat with granitegrizz yesterday.

Yeah, we should complain that our freedom of speech is being squashed by a few "bad eggs" who seek only to profit -- with ease -- off Sideshow's kindness and give nothing back. No humor. No challenge. Nothing. Just "shut up everyone and give me my ******** code". Is that what a community is all about?

Not to me. I'm here partially for Spooktacular, but mostly to see Sideshow products I might not have seen, meet some fellow collectors, and hopefully find some nice people to talk to. Spooktacular is just how I found the site, and I won't lie, when I catch a code, I use it. I've yet to go NEED MOAR STUFF! or NEED FREE! I'm just here to have fun with fellow collectors. Some people just get too greedy.

Yeah but stupid people aren't always obviously stupid...

Yeah, you've got to go with the least common denominator sometimes. Not everyone gets a joke. But that's okay.
Happy Halloween to the customer service commandos!
:winkpumpk :duff :wave :clap:hi5: :mexwave :winkpumpk

Yeah, we should complain that our freedom of speech is being squashed by a few "bad eggs" who seek only to profit -- with ease -- off Sideshow's kindness and give nothing back. No humor. No challenge. Nothing. Just "shut up everyone and give me my ******** code". Is that what a community is all about?

Frankly if it wasn't for the rest of the awesome conversation in here, I wouldn't have paid attention to the thread, just got on the e-mail list and never came back, but thats not what this is about.

Wow, I'm gone for 20 minutes and wtf…

We really need to ask Dave to give us the ability to post member-only threads, as I'm betting ppl calling CS are browsing as guest or coming in from google.

So any other ridiculous villain from that show?

Shield had a villain played by Bill Paxton and his super power was overacting. But I guess overacting is better than underacting.

Shield had a villain played by Bill Paxton and his super power was overacting. But I guess overacting is better than underacting.

I have a man crush on Bill Paxton.

Wow, I'm gone for 20 minutes and wtf…

We really need to ask Dave to give us the ability to post member-only threads, as I'm betting ppl calling CS are browsing as guest or coming in from google.

Hey at least it wasn't a code you missed!

There was The Spirit of the Goat character from last weeks ep.

Well, now with all the insight you've been given into the character.

None of us never see that episode the same way again... or for the first time... the same way we would've seen it before, ya know... bc we were in this thread.

Back